the Rift

I NEED A HERO [open]

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The ringing of jingle bells filled the air as a imposingly tall, brown bulk swiftly yet elegantly weaved through the forest. This bulk had five horns descending down his forehead and a smaller blur of brown was trailing him through the air.

Blitzen had decided to, once more, attempt to recruit members to his lovely home. He had decided that he had wanted to share the experience and warm family that he had encountered during his stay there. He wanted to expand this and share this and try to lead any astray souls.

Blitzen's wide, cloven hooves hit the earth with loud thud, sounding much like a rumbling and low train moving in a rhythmic pattern through the Threshold. It was his signature approach for it signaled that it was he indeed approaching. It was his sleighbells and it was his hooves that came together in that gait to create that specific sound.

Sounds flickered to his ears as he listened and all the jingling and commotion coming from his being stopped. Even Comet flew upwards and perched upon a tree and silence followed until more words from another party spoke. "Perhaps it is a new comer, Blitzen or other recruiters? It never hurts to try." Blitzen sighed, his thoughts traveling through their linked connection "Of course! We should return the favor we have been given from the Foothills. It would perhaps, even help ourselves out in the long run."

Blitzen approached just in time to hear the introductions. There was two stallions and one mare. One stallion that smelled reminiscently of the Foothills... it was a certain smell that was certainly distinguishable.

"Forgive me if I am interrupting, but I couldn't resist to let my curious mind wander to the very source of the lovely voices ringing out through the trees. I believe you are Lady Anela and Sir Ciceron, correct?" He looked to them both for confirmation.

Blitzen's warm persona radiated throughout his body and through the air. His sky blue eyes were warm and welcoming, his body language was perked and positive, and his smile was certainly warm and friendly. "My title is Blitzen and if I may say so, it is the utmost pleasure to meet you both. I am fairly new to Helovia myself but I am currently calling my home the Windtossed Foothills. Much like Ciceron had stated, a herd is a sense of security and is a family for you. A strong and welcoming support system. You can go where ever you wish to explore, as that is actually what I have been doing lately. I, myself, am currently planning an expedition. Right, Comet?"

The griffin swooped in with his wings flared and landed upon Blitzen's back with a friendly squawk and several flaps of his wings. He stabled himself and his own ice eyes looked to each of the other subjects.

--
@[Anela] @[Ciceron]

[[Mouliny and I were talking in chat today and came to the decision that she wanted me to post on this thread. In that case, here I am! ^^]]

"BLITZEN TALK."

"COMET TALK."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Capone - 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Blitzen - 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:15 PM