the Rift

[OPEN] Debauched canary, pious wolf

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

I never live in the past like the forsaken.

As the stag fell to his knees, Arah frowned. That could not be her magic effecting him...could it? She didn't have the ability to hurt people with her mind control...unless she told them to inflict damage on themselves. Suddenly the stag gave out all the way, collapsing to the ground in a troubling heap. Taken aback the ivory mare wasn't sure how to react. "It can't be my magic..." a whisper intended only for herself. Her golden orbs were still staring down at his form, however the will for her magic to take effect was fading. Carefully, she began to release the stallion from her magical grasp. The doe was gentle in the withdrawal of her presence within him. After all it wouldn't do to leave the stallion as a bumbling heap, who, for the rest of his life, was never able to speak coherently again.
If her magic was effecting him psychically, then who knew what damage it could do.

When she was fully free of his tentative mind, the mare glared down at his dark form, angry that she was not able to control him the way she had wished. The mind control was still very new to her and this was the first time she had used it. Perhaps in time she would gain a better understanding of how to control those around her. Angrily Arah tossed her head, and continued to glare down at the black stallion that was clearly going to be the bane of her existence today. Magic had never failed her before, was she weak because she could not control this intruder? "He won't move, I can't get him to listen, I'm not sure if he understands." The doe looked over to Deimos, an apology written all over her face. Then she glances to The Reapers daughter, she hoped the younger filly didn't think too unkindly of her failure here today.

The Lord of The Basin spoke to her, his tone made her laugh. Perhaps dragging the annoyance away from their home and psychically forcing him to leave would be much more fun anyway. The white doe flicks her eyes back to Deimos and grins at him. "Drag him." Moving to stand beside the collapsed stag, Arah smirked down at his useless legs. It's so unfortunate that he had been stupid enough to wonder into their lands, in the end though, it was him who would end up having a horrible day. Her eyes stared down at him for a little while longer, a smirk still caressing her lips. Drag him. Raising her crowned head to look at her lord again, Arah pauses and waits in silence. As one who never had commanded others, The Impersonator waited for him to direct her. After all, she had never dragged another living being before.

But this should be fun.

" "
So sorry, RL has been really busy.
476 words.
[Drawing by aeolle]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Debauched canary, pious wolf - by Konstantin - 11-05-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Debauched canary, pious wolf - by Lothíriel - 11-06-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: Debauched canary, pious wolf - by Deimos - 11-06-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Debauched canary, pious wolf - by Konstantin - 11-07-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Debauched canary, pious wolf - by Lothíriel - 11-07-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Debauched canary, pious wolf - by Deimos - 11-07-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Debauched canary, pious wolf - by Arah - 11-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Debauched canary, pious wolf - by Arah - 11-27-2013, 04:43 PM