the Rift

I... Cannot maintain!

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

The flame-kissed pelt of the burly brute that was pacing the lengths of the sands. It reminded him so much of "home", this was the place that he would often come to for guidance in his own thoughts. So many plans he needed to calculate and figure out in his crown; the Edge was not a good place. After the disturbance that had occured before in his newly found home, he had come to the conclusion it was unsafe. The blazing heat from the heavens did not trouble Ricciardo, it was part of the package where salt water and sands were concerned. It was also comforting for him, the sun glowed against his sorrel pelt, and actually transformed him into the handsome brute that he almost wished he was. Having the looks was pretty handy when it came to finding a mate. He guessed that if he was ever to have one it would come after his schemes. Ranks were the goal. And he had only ambition.

Deep in his thoughts, he continued across the beach blindly and hardly paying attention. His tan daggers were dragging slightly in the warm, soft sand. Soon he was brought back to earth by something close; his sand coloured orbs focused in on a winged creature. He noticed it was laying down on its side, and the curiosity within him immediately set the pace, his pillars only the vehicle. Moving at some pace he strutted over to the creature, to find it was a dame.

Whilst she was lying down in what seemed like simply exhaustion, he investigated. Her appearence was one of petite size, with a clouded pelt that was being bleached by aging. Her wings were, unsurprisingly, magnificent alabaster ones that in proportion to her silhouette were fairly large. The silks of the stranger also alabaster - a good contrast to her pelt. She was a pretty little thing. He began to clear his throat in order to get the dame's attention, but soon decided to talk to her.
"Are you okay?" He asked in a soft, deep tone, his pools brimming with kindness towards the stranger. He was not one to make harsh judgments about other creatures, no matter if they were not of his own kind.

Messages In This Thread
I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-09-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-09-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-10-2012, 05:51 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-12-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-12-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ophelia - 08-16-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-22-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-23-2012, 09:20 AM