the Rift

I... Cannot maintain!

Osiris Posts: 88
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3hh :: 13.
Comadre :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Boom Boom!

osiris</style>                                                      even holding on tight won't save us this time.</style>
image by Massimo Valiani @ flickr.com</style>

He was wary, Osiris could tell this much just by the tension held in the muscles of the chestnut.

The wolf's golden eyes stayed locked on his face, however, glowering from slightly squinted eye lids. The muscles of his face contorted to form a bearing of his teeth, a guttural growl barely held back in his throat as he stood in front of Virva, looking over her body toward this stranger with distrustful eyes and suspicious presence. Still, there was no apparent cruelty in the way he watched the pegasus mare, but certainly there was a small amount handed over to the hybrid.

However, Osiris had no time to worry about this stallion's opinion of him, the mare at his feet was what mattered. The throbbing ache of his infected leg fell away in those few seconds that his feral eyes stared at the chestnut unicorn, leaving his mind clear, his body ready to angle down and pounce over the mare in one fell swoop to end this one's life, or at least cause him hell for his crimes. When the unicorn began to speak, there was no dishonesty that could be detected on the surface. The wolf was left to believe his words.

The hair on his back began to slacken, making its way peaceful downward once his fears had been quelled that this stranger meant Virva harm. Comadre kept his purple eyes upon the chestnut body of the stallion, making sure even as Osiris's attention turned to Virva on the sand that no sudden movements would escape their attention. Having two sets of eyes was always better than one. "I see," he says, calmly, golden eyes dropping downward to see that the warm honey irises he remembered were directed toward him. A smile forms on his face, revealing a row of pointed teeth, but the expression was gentle and calm.

"I have never been happier to see you, Virva," he says quite frankly, golden eyes making quick rounds of her to determine the problem. The sweat caked on her body would tell him that she was likely dehydrated. Her lack of enthusiam screamed toward exhaustion. He reached his muzzle down gently to touch her neck, giving it an encouraging nudge. "We will find you water. Rest now."

Lifting his head, the hybrid turned his attention back to the other stallion, giving him a coarse look. "You," he says, not knowing this boy's name, nor really caring for it at the moment. "Are you aware of a place to find fresh water?"
""

Messages In This Thread
I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-09-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-09-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-10-2012, 05:51 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-12-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-12-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ophelia - 08-16-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-22-2012, 12:24 PM