the Rift

I... Cannot maintain!

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

As Ricciardo began to know the strangers by name, Osiris and Virva, he began to feel a little more at ease with them, particularly the wolf-like creature. Osiris did not know his name, and this did not seem to matter when he was asking about water. It was relief to the flame-kissed beast that Osiris had believed the true words that he had uttered to him. Of course he had not harmed the winged dame, there was no need to do. After all, they were not in the Edge, where it would be seen as trespass.

He began to think of the places that stored water fit for drinking. Although he had not yet explored the majority of the wilds of Helovia, he knew from whispers that there were streams and rivers in certain places. To be of a help to the pair, he replied to the wolf-like brute about the places he knew of: "Is it not wise to cross the borders of the herds, but there is fresh water in the Deep Forest and Thistle Meadow." His orbs were warming to almost friendliness, and slight concern for the winged dame was apparent.

The flame-kissed beast then saw Virva attempt to move, she heaved herself up and steadied herself on her wings in an upright sitting position. At least she was a bit more with it. And then she began to utter such mad things: The night is soon here, do you not see? Was she insane? It was common knowledge that some predators lurked the lands at night, but there was no reason to be utterly terrified of them if you could protect yourself. Ricciardo wondered what it was that the vixen was scared of, he did not understand. On the shores there was nothing to run from, he scanned the area with his sandy pools and concluded it a safe place to be.

Feeling bold, he asked. Ricciardo felt he needed to know more about what it was that Virva was so scared of, and why Osiris would know. "There is nothing here to be afraid of, why are you frightened, Virva?" His tone was not menacing or indeed rude, it was out of simple curiosity and tainted with friendliness towards the pair.

Messages In This Thread
I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-09-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-09-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-10-2012, 05:51 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-12-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ricciardo - 08-12-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Ophelia - 08-16-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Osiris - 08-22-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: I... Cannot maintain! - by Virva - 08-23-2012, 09:20 AM