the Rift

[OPEN] Reappearence

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

"Way to rub it in his face. My voice was a lot harsher than I intended for it to be, but it was true. She came flouncing up here and one of the first things she could say was Mirage made her Glazier? Well good for her. I was not impressed. She looks like shes older than my brother, which means she's older than me... I should show respect but I could care less. Sure it hadn't been the smart choice for us to go look for Aaron's dad.... But he was the only blood family we had left... I don't know my sperm donor... Could care less really. Torasin had been more of a Dad to me than the one who took advantage of Momma. But none of that could help the situation now. I looked to Sakura and Takara, both growing every day. They looked more and more like their parents too. What a group we make, one mother, three different fathers.

I looked concerned to my brother, he had remained quiet as the girl arrived. What a welcome home party... My orange eyes take in ever new scab and scar.... What had those shadow monsters done to him? What had he and Alanna seen that he had not wanted us to know? I knew Isilme had been where many had come from, that there was horrid shadow creatures that killed the living.... But what else had my big brother discovered... He hasn't been the same since we started the trip home. I also worried what Mirage would say for the sudden disappearance... I knew why we went though. Aaron needed closure, and to get away from the place he watched our mother die... The image of her death still haunts him... I think I'm the only one who hears him wake in the night screaming...

"talk talk talk"

[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
Reappearence - by Aaron - 11-07-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Kahlua - 11-10-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Azale Moniet - 11-11-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Kahlua - 11-16-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Aaron - 11-20-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Kahlua - 11-21-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Aaron - 11-26-2013, 12:50 AM