the Rift

[OPEN] Reappearence

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Azale that's enough. At least it wasn't just her that he was a little sharp to. And then his next words, you did well Kahlua. In a moment all her anger at him was gone and it was like he had never called her daft or told her that she had lost her mind. A smile settled onto her face and she practically glowed. She was a vain thing, always happy to hear praise. After all, all she wanted to do was please others. In particular, her leaders, but if she could make Aaron happy it was all the better. As if to accent his point, the stallion spoke again. You are not useless. She was lucky he was not an enemy. Her childish habit of accepting others so easily would surely be her downfall some day.

With his next words, Kahlua's smile faded just slightly. Was he asking her to make a decision, to decide his fate? She frowned for two reasons. One, because she was not accustomed to being in charge of others. She liked the idea, and certainly she was happy to be able to parade around as Glazier, but making decisions was never her strong suit. Two, because she was afraid that her so newly gained position would be wrested from her. Nevermind that she had made the wall, the girl's mind did not work that way. So, instead of answering immediately, she just shifted.

Looking back to Aaron's Azale, just because she didn't know where else to look for the moment, the girl finally returned her gaze to Aaron. At least he was being kind this time. “I'm glad you're back.” It wasn't exactly an answer to his question, her brain still smoked uselessly trying to think of what she would say to him. Finally, she sighed, because she knew she must speak. “I'd be happy to have you alongside of me.” There, she said it. But she said it begrudgingly. Looking to him with confused eyes, her concerns finally came flooding out of her mouth. “I just.... I worked so hard. I don't want to lose my place in the herd.” Her eyes begged him to understand. But perhaps this was all a sign she was too childish to ever hold such a position. She would not accept that.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Reappearence - by Aaron - 11-07-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Kahlua - 11-10-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Azale Moniet - 11-11-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Kahlua - 11-16-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Aaron - 11-20-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Kahlua - 11-21-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Reappearence - by Aaron - 11-26-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Reappearence - by Kahlua - 11-27-2013, 04:55 PM