the Rift

[OPEN] top of the social ladder, fell hard [Open - Africa]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"Crushes are harmless fun. Like with everything, practice makes perfect. Should you never experience the emotion and attraction you speak of, how would you know if your soul mate was met. Would you know how to behave?" Was she telling me to go around and act as if I had a crush on them? I could not do that.

I could try to be nice, but to pretend further was unnatural and strange for me. Maybe the purity of not knowing how to behave will somehow work in my advantage. Perhaps it will start with him comforting my nervous self and turn into something else. Could that happen between me and a horse in love with sparring, fighting, and maybe even killing? I had never thought of him like that... a murderer.

Africa's expression changed to a sterner one. This was a face only a mother would give a daughter, but I considered her a sister? As I studied her expression, it became clear why she was giving it to me. "I need to be certain you both heard and understood the warning Midas gave to us. He said that we must avoid travel through the north; it is very important that you heed this." I did hear him say that, among a lot of other mumble. I nodded my dainty head in response. I did not think Africa needed any words.

Sadly, my knowing that did not last long. I saw a pleading-like facial expression start in her face and I knew I would have to answer. I parted my lips and was about to speak when Africa said one last thing. "Promise me… please." I was just going to do that, and so I did. "I promise Africa, I heard and will not venture that way. Do I have permission to go to the Threshold at least once?" I asked her curiously. I did want to help in the herd, so I could gain a higher rank.

I also wanted to save any helpless wanderers that float in here. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to, but would I be allowed to?

{ooc: very bad, sorry.}

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: top of the social ladder, fell hard [Open - Africa] - by Aurelia - 11-18-2013, 07:21 PM