the Rift

Daughter of smoke and bone. [OPEN]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

Silver orbs watched as the horned fae came towards him, but only a few inches. Her chocolate, velvet coat seemed to shimmer from the illuminating warmth of the moon goddess’s presence. His figure as well came towards her, just a few inches so he could talk to her. The rain fell from the nebulous skies harder and Levi was becoming a bit colder for he was used to the comforting heat of the Throat. Ears heard the ringing of her voice, but it was something he had never heard before. Ears pinned back himself, but more in a confused manner. The silver did not know whether he should laugh or be upset. Levi just stood there, mouth gaped open in confusion. What was her problem? Why would she every say that? Of course he did not want to “have his way with her” that was be so disrespectful and against every single one of his morals. Yes, Levi actually had morals, unlike many other stallions who would just want their way with her. Although he could not blame her because she did not know him, or possibly anyone here for that manner, he snorted in annoyance and followed her to where another horned fae was.

He hated that god awful glare she kept sending him, but what should he do? Should he give her a glare back? Yeah maybe that was how she liked it. Harsh. She responded to the one who called herself Lena and she was a bit cold toned. Well then maybe he should be more… uh… arrogant? This was the first time Levi had no idea in how to act around others. His ears were still pinned from annoyance, but he decided to laugh it off and continue to try and recruit her to the Throat.

The sharp smell of the Basin filled his nostrils as he walked towards the duo. He gave an irritated head shake to try and get that smell out of his nostrils. It just made him think of too many things; For example, the invasion. The Basin had invaded his lovely home, for no reason, and tried to take over their land. However, they did not succeed because the Throat was stronger. They would never let them take over. Then it made him think of his friend Faelene and how he could like someone from the Basin if they actually gave him respect. Most of the souls there, however, were cold and racist. He would not be surprised if this Lena of the Basin would eat him alive, for he was a pagasi and apparently “not the superior race as a unicorn”

“Um… miss I am truly sorry if I came off in the wrong way. I’m absolutely not like that. By shelter I meant a home.” He tried to emphasize home to show her that he was only trying to recruit her. “Like Lena of the Basin, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my home called the Dragon’s Throat. We are located near Helovia’s heart, which is the center of Helovia, so we are placed in the desert area. We have great resources, such as shelter, food and water, and lovely members who are friendly and welcoming.” Levi looked at her with almost a smirk and then to Lena with a slight nod of his head even though he did not like the Basin, she could be nice and she was not giving him a problem, so why should he care?

“And if you decide to come to the Throat with me, if you are interested, we could offer you a rank if you would like to work for the Throat.” His voice was kind, but he stepped backwards so that she did no see him as a threat. “No pressure at all… I will leave if you wish me too.”

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
Daughter of smoke and bone. [OPEN] - by Acantha - 11-09-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Daughter of smoke and bone. [OPEN] - by Levi - 11-10-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Daughter of smoke and bone. [OPEN] - by Lena - 11-10-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: Daughter of smoke and bone. [OPEN] - by Acantha - 11-10-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Daughter of smoke and bone. [OPEN] - by Levi - 11-12-2013, 09:49 AM
RE: Daughter of smoke and bone. [OPEN] - by Lena - 11-12-2013, 05:43 PM