the Rift

[PRIVATE] sugar, spice, and everything nice [alysanne]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Well, it did not seem that the pale filly was going to be able to help with the learning to land situation – that was no problem, though. Maybe Alysanne misjudged whether the girl had learned to fly herself. Still, the words that the girl chose were different than she might have expected. “Dishonour?” The word caused a little frown to crease Aly’s black face – but it soon disappeared and was replaced by an encouraging smile. “You could never dishonour me.” What a strange thing to say coupled with an innocent look. There was nothing wrong with not being skilled at landing – Aly was just trying to find common ground. Perhaps their mutual inability to land would fill that spot. “That’s alright though. Maybe we can practice together sometime?” Maybe they would need to find a teacher to help them but Aly liked the idea of learning to fly and land much better when there was a fellow student along.

The manners of the white and gold filly were impressive – it was a long time since she had been called ‘ma’am’ or ‘miss’. She did not mind, though, and in response to the question posed she nodded her head with a soft smile. Aurelia, as she introduced herself, could call her whatever she wanted. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Aurelia and your home sounds just beautiful! I think this is the farthest south I’ve been since I arrived here.” She remembered Blitzen mentioning that there was a land further south but she had not heard the name before. Dragon’s Throat. Such a strange name. How did it get it? Were there dragons here?

Every time Aly learned something new about Helovia it raised more questions.

But Aurelia had posed one of her own and the white and black pegasus was happy to oblige. “Right now I’m living in World’s Edge which I think…” Aly turned her head – trying to figure out which direction the Edge lay. “Is north… west from here. On the coast” It was a guess and she could not help but look at the girl and wonder if maybe she had any idea about the direction. “Have you ever been there?”

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: sugar, spice, and everything nice [alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-13-2013, 02:37 PM