the Rift

[PRIVATE] sugar, spice, and everything nice [alysanne]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The night started getting darker shade by shade. Sadly, our short meeting needed to come to an end.

“Ooh, I see. Sorry for misunderstanding. I wish I could offer to help you learn, but as you just witnessed I don’t think I would be a very good teacher.” Well, perhaps one could teach better than one did. Was that possible? I'd recently learnt about magic, did Alysanne posses any magical abilities like so many did? She could be how I used to be. Naive even to the thought of magic, none-the-less actual magic. What magic could a horse even posses? The ability to fly? Well, I did not need said ability, for I had wings. What kinds of magic could be out there? Could any horse's magic kill me with the blink of an eyelash?

I smiled softly at Aly's words. "Have you ever tried teaching anyone.. anything? I know I have not." I was a curious creature, could one blame me? I liked learning all sorts of new things about the land, or even it's inhabitants. I would sit here all day and listen to stories of Aly's travels, but the setting sun will not allow it.

“How about we do both? I’d love to visit your home and to show you mine. There’s a beautiful glass wall that they just finished building that runs around the boarder and so many trees I don’t even think you could count them.” Visit both? Wait, why was there a need for a glass wall? I'd always thought of glass as a delicate (and rather dainty) material. Never had I thought of it being used to create a wall. Did they build it out of grass so visitors on the outside can see the marvelous trees?

“I’ve even got a friend there that might be able to help us with the whole ‘flying’ business – if you’re interested. Do your parents live in the Throat with you?” I wonder what this friend was like. This friend must be nice if Aly figures he'd train me some. I certainly was interested. Then she said a question I had thought hard about. Without thought, I opened my pink lips and started speaking. "I'd love lessons. I do not have parents there, but I have a nice mare named Africa there who takes care of me. I'd call her a sister, though we are not blood-relatives."

I took a short pause, allowing Aly's brain to take-in everything I had said. After a few seconds, I spoke again. "I must go Aly. It was nice meeting you. I will surely stop by your home in the future. Maybe I will run-into you." I shot her a one-of-a-kind goofy smile before turning and starting to trot off. I would look forward to seeing the pegasus mare again. She was really friendly, but unfortunately the dark night cut our meeting short.

{Sorry to end it here, but I don't have the most muse right now. ;-;}

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: sugar, spice, and everything nice [alysanne] - by Aurelia - 11-18-2013, 07:37 PM