the Rift

For There Was No Other Army

Haidar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Haidar quickly looked up to the sound of flapping wings. What he saw was an equine-like figure. It resembled many zebras he had seen in its shape but nothing like its color. It was brown... and had wings! "Winged-zebra. No elephant chief. She still lied." Haidar was approached and could tell that the winged-zebra in front of him was nervous... scared. His body language reeked of it. Finally, the winged zebra spoke and Haidar listened.

Not much longer after that, Haidar's attention was taken to another creature that resembled the winged-zebra in shape. But he was smaller and had no wings. Instead, he had a horn, much like a gemsbok but it was small. "Horned-zebra know not of me. Know not of my kind. Either know? No."

Confusion filled the elephants brain but he soon voiced his thoughts in his own manner. "I am Haidar and I am fine. Who are you? Both of you? What are you? Where am I?" His deep, thunderous voice was growing hasty as he asked questions, eyes shifting back and forth to both of them.

Haidar was truly unknowing and he had the slightest clue. He could tell they didn't know what he was. The way the little horned-zebra looked at him made it apparent... but then again, he didn't really know what the winged-zebra was either. "These? Not horns. These are tusks. Long teeth. I am a Elephant."

--
@[Levi] @[Sacre]

"Haidar Talk."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-10-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-10-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Sacre - 11-10-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-11-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Levi - 11-12-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Sacre - 11-12-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: For There Was No Other Army - by Haidar - 11-12-2013, 10:42 PM