the Rift

This is my Darkness[OPEN]

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

The steed had token another break from his job, which failed him completely. He didn’t know exactly what he was doing here anymore, after Romani had point blankly told him that she merely no longer wanted him in her life. But he couldn’t give up. Not over her, nor Jasiri. They were his. They are his family and he could never think about abandoning them again. But maybe it would do them some good. For him to leave and to never look back. Maybe it would give Romani some relief that she would not have to worry about him returning to ruin her life once more like he did when he took a slight goodbye from Helovia. But he had come back for her. For his family. She just didn’t seem to understand that though. He had told her, as trustworthy as he could, and she still had rejected. What could he do now? He was lost.

Xanthos drug along the path, his head low with such confusion that no one could understand. Azel was upon his back, saddened by his companion’s sorrow expressions. It seemed like a dark cloud hung over both of them, raining sorrow endlessly. His snake-like-eyes paced back and forth from the sides of the dirt paths, staring at every hoof mark that laid there. Someone had been through not too long ago, and he was determined to find that someone. He may have lost Romani and Jasiri, but he still had a queen to work under, and he would do anything to please the Dragonheart. He could merely smell the stud, but he knew he was close by because the scent was still along the tracks.

His eyes looked upward, catching the sight of the dark frame, absorbing his markings carefully. Xanthos had never seen one with such markings, but a lot of unusual things were here in Helovia, taking home in the four lands or deciding to me an outcast. Though be free and living without rules seemed relieving, he could never abandon the Edge. Not ever. He needed as much recruits as possible, he needed to step up in his ranks and take pride. The only way in that was to increase the herd numbers fast.

Xanthos walked up to the male, starring closely at him. ”You’re lost," He said finally, his dark lips opening. "Aren’t you?" He finally spoke within a few seconds pause, his lips expanding with a smile unlike most that he greeted with. Azel eyed the creature carefully, his diamond blue pearls scanning the figure with curiosity.

If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

Messages In This Thread
This is my Darkness[OPEN] - by Never - 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-10-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-16-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-11-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-12-2013, 07:36 AM