the Rift

This is my Darkness[OPEN]

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

Azel growled at the stud’s sarcasm. The young male was never one who was really known for liking jokes. He liked to play around, but sarcasm was rude, in the way he knew it. He stretched his legs out and yawned before jumping from the dun’s back, weaving in between the dark legs. Azel starred hard with crystal blue eyes, his teeth showing as he did so. ”Xanthos, maybe we should move on? Something is right about this one.” The cat mentally told his large friend. Xanthos shook his head at the cheetah and sighed as Azel hunkered back down in the shadows of the unicorn.

Xanthos knew he had upset his friend because he had rejected, but Azel also knew very well that the Edge needed more members for future events, same as Xanthos. The steed looked back up to the dark male, smiling with gentleness. ”I’m quite warm at home actually.” He added in a strange weary tone, starring at the male. Xanthos knew that nothing was right at his home. Well, in his storybook anyway. Romani was upset, he hadn’t seen Jasiri since his leave, and he had a lot of catching up to do in his life. Would anything ever be the same as it was before? Most likely not. But it was always worth a try, and the first step was getting back into business. Recruiting.

Xanthos starred for a little while longer before his dark blue lips started to finally move. ”I am Xanthos, skilled wraith of the World’s Edge. If you wish, I can offer protection?” A yowl came from behind the frame of the dun as the cheetah cub poked his head out from behind the stud’s legs. ”Oh yes, and this is Azel, my loyal companion.” He smiled and stepped to the side so the feline could be fully seen. Azel’s body lower for a moment but then his head lifted with pride. The cat leaped onto Xanthos’s back and laid down, letting the light, of which little shed through the trees, warn his yellow-orange coat.

Xanthos continued to listen to the stallion, smiling at his question. "Do you ever get headaches?" The dun crackled underneath his breath and then starred at the ground with harsh eyes. All those years, confusion and misery mixed together – headaches, someone else was feeling the same thing too. He looked back up at the dark male and nodded slowly. ”As a matter of fact, I do.”

If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

Messages In This Thread
This is my Darkness[OPEN] - by Never - 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-10-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-16-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-11-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-12-2013, 07:36 AM