the Rift

This is my Darkness[OPEN]

Never Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

this is my darkness
Never

I couldn't help but feel a bit smug at the unicorn's 'growl'. I didn't take it to heart, it didn't bother me. I did notice the odd looking creature that stepped out from the unicorn's shadow. Some unspoken language passed between them but I didn't know what was being said. Couldn't hear it, of course.

Again I found myself amused that my sarcasm and slid right off the unicorn's withers. Good for him. I completely ignored his tone as a pawed at the earth and leaned down to huff at the earth for no reason. Boredom. the unicorn's introduction gave me pause. I lifted my head again and stared at him. Protection? Did I look like I needed protection? "That's quite a mouthful. I don't need protection. I can take care of myself." As for his companion, I fixed my green eyes on the feline a moment then huffed loudly. "I see." What else was I supposed to say to that. I did regard the feline curiously, however, wanting to get closer to check it out. Where I had come from we didn't have this sort of colored animal. They were tawny mountain lions. This was different.

I was pulled from my thoughts when he confirmed his headaches. His chuckle only meant he hadn't understood why I asked that exactly. I grinned inwardly and flicked my ears forward, "Must be a pain.. Having a horn attached to your head. Watch out for low branches, my friend." I told him then started walking, moving past Xanthos. When I was well past the other stallion I craned my neck to look back at him. I felt the stab of loneliness in my chest but fought it back. I didn't need a herd. I didn't need others around me. I tried that once and it didn't work.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
This is my Darkness[OPEN] - by Never - 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-10-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-16-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-11-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-12-2013, 07:36 AM