the Rift

This is my Darkness[OPEN]

Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable

Xanthos nodded noticing that he had spoken wrong about the headaches, and that the steed was talking about the pearl white horn that grew from his brow. He chuckled and shook his head. The horn was not the one to cause the horrible headaches lately, it was all the events that were happening in his life. All the pressure that came down on him was miserable and he could barely breathe when they came to life. The horn was innocent, only life was at war.

The cat upon Xanthos’s back smiled and then rolled around, purring. Azel enjoyed the warm heat of Tallsun after going through the harsh winter during the absence of Helovia without Romani’s white tigress, Kasai. They had been friends for very long now, but when the two had left and then come back, they were both grown up. She had grown to be a beautiful white maiden, and he was now a handsome young male. Though the two were only around eight months each, the two were both loyal and trusting to their faithful companions. Xanthos would never give up Azel for any other companion, for they had been bonded together as one forever now.

”Doesn’t everyone need somewhere to call home?” He said finally and then nodded when the steed began to move farther into Helovian lands. ”Take well, brother. Do come find me if you decide otherwise of a home.” He smiled and then waited till Azel was done joking around before he began to move back towards the Edge.

”Another one lost.” Azel said while laying his head against the dun’s withers. Xanthos nodded and kept walking, not paying attention to the cat. ”I am not at competition, just trying to make the herd bigger and stronger than what it is. Do not worry Azel, next one is always a charm.” And with that, they disappeared into the shadows.

If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

Messages In This Thread
This is my Darkness[OPEN] - by Never - 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-10-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-16-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-11-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-12-2013, 07:36 AM