the Rift

This is my Darkness[OPEN]

Never Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

this is my darkness
Never

What was more frustrating than being torn between a possible home and your fear of rejection. Sure, maybe he was inviting me into his herd, yet atthe same time, what if I get there and I am once again turned away, or leadership is changed and I am kicked out. History has a tendency to repeat itself and that wasn't something I wanted to go through again.

I watched the young male indecisively. What should I do. I was being given a chance--No. I twouldn't allow myself to be put through that again. And yet, before I could stop myself or knew what I was doing, I was turning around and following him. When i got up beside him I put my ears back, "Can't say I've had goot experiences with herds in my past. But I'll give it a shot since you're so adamant." I told him. The remark was sarcastic, but probably about as vulnerable as I'd let myself be.

I walked a little ways behind him in silence, my thoughts racing wildly through my mind, never settling on one thing. The slight wind rustled the leaves around me, the forest speaking a silent language. Part of me was worried that if I left the forest, I would be vulnerable to others once again. I would miss it. It's crazy, I know. However, over the years, the forest offered solitude, something I had come to need.>br>
"So. Where are we heading?"

"blah blah blah."

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
This is my Darkness[OPEN] - by Never - 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-10-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Never - 11-16-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-11-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my Darkness - by Xanthos - 11-12-2013, 07:36 AM