the Rift

[JUDGED] Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
It throbs. Your shoulder. It pounds, it beats, it swells, it bleeds. You can't think of anything else, what else is there to think of? But at least your stupid decision to buck, thinking that you'd be able to put all of your weight onto your front half, wasn't for nothing. You've hit something. Whatever. You're a little too blinded by pain to care and your drugs aren't settling nearly fast enough. You wish you had time to pick up a few more. As for your horns, they hit nothing. You're not too upset. You can't have your cake and eat it too, or however that expression goes.

Unfortunately for you, her muscled frame, as much as it leaves you wanting in the area of feminine looks, is immensely agile. She swings around you like you're standing still (well, maybe because you are) and before you can even think, she's executing some complicated set of maneuvers while you're still standing over here whining about the shoulder pain, which incidentally has not gone away at all. Note to self- don't let whatever she did to your shoulder happen again. To be honest, you're still quite confused about the whole thing. Maybe it has something to do with your 'medicines'.

But rather than feeling upset about being high, you really wish you had more weeds. No, you need more weeds. For your brain, which is starting to get distracted without them and for your shoulder, which is screaming ever louder even though you managed to swallow a couple in the confusion. What kind of solider takes a break to eat anyways?

Regardless, even if your methods are somewhat unorthodox, your stalwart determination is evident. She bites you, pretty much where she hoped to on that tender flap of skin, pinching a nerve or two and leaving an odd portion of your right hind limb tingling somewhere between numb and normal. Interestingly, it's not particularly unpleasant and even in the midst of battle you manage to make a mental note to try this on yourself later- just maybe not so hard. She yanks her head back and, perhaps only because of the mud caked onto your fur, her teeth tear a little bit of skin and leave you mildly bleeding, but at least with most of your body still attached to itself. Naturally, the tearing of your skin still hurts like a bitch. You grind your teeth, ready to do something to make her pay, but she keeps moving.

Her ass, which you're not especially interested in because it's rather manly looking, is now by your shoulder, tail lashing in furious form towards your face. Its irritating, a fly in the grand scheme of everything, but it's enough to get you moving. You begin to stumble backwards at about the same time that she kicks out. Bad move. The extra room gives her extra speed, extra force. Her hoof strikes your cannon, leaving you bellowing like a madman and rushing into motion.

You throw your head down and to your right, eyes carefully judging the distance, hoping once again to use your horns. If your aim is true you'll end up with your horns running down her right thigh, nose probably dangerously close to her skin but not actually touching it. Assuming all goes to plan of course. Which it might not. It turns out she's quite a bit shorter than you, which you knew, but failed to account for.

With so much force put behind your horn strike, your body is left with only one option- to follow suit. You begin to stumble to the right, quite on accident, hooves flailing beneath you on the partly muddy ground as you try to get your balance back. For any other horse, or even yourself on a more sober day, you might not be falling. The motion of your head might not have been too much. But today your mind is a little hazy, your body a little uncoordinated, the signals from your brain to your limbs just a little slower than they should be. At least since she was standing right next to you, the last time you checked, she might get hit by your stumbling form. It's the best you can hope for.

The worst part of it all is that every step to the right you take jams more pressure onto that right hind cannon that Colt molested just moments ago. You're more than certain if you try to move you're going to limp pretty badly. And at this point rearing is totally out of the question. Of course, bucking seems a little uncertain as well, with that Severe Shoulder Pain Syndrome still happening. You're kind of a mess and entirely pissed off. You really need more drugs. A lot more.

WC: 800
we all look for ways to make the pain go away
- bg - table - manip -
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 11-11-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 11-26-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-20-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 01-08-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Official - 01-19-2014, 02:59 PM