the Rift

[JUDGED] Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
New pain. Now what? Hooves. The mare's hooves, smashing into the top of your skull, right above your ear. And while you're certain that you don't use your brain as much as some do, you're rather fond of it. Your head starts ringing in protest of the hit, a pounding headache like one you've never experienced before. Not to mention the blood. It trickles down next to your ear, a laceration on the sensitive skin of your face. Slowly dripping, falling, flowing. It's nothing compared to all the blood flowing from the gray mare's wound though. Small victories.

Still you're falling, trying to gather your feet under yourself, trying to stay standing, not to topple over completely while also trying to fend off the crazy woman that was clearly trying to take your life. Each step is a new round of agony as your bruised right hind cannon takes your weight with each step. Your injured shoulder is given some relief, but not much. Pain, floods of pain, waves of it, you're drowning in it. You wonder if the gray woman knows what sort of terror she causes when she... does whatever it is she did to your shoulder. You wish you could repay her equally but you don't know how you can. What do you have of equal power in your arsenal? Nothing.

Your eyes are now as wide as hers were when you dug your horns into her ass. And what a beautiful ass it would have been, if it hadn't gone and kicked your head. Gray bitch, trying to kill you. You're pretty sure you hate her and you haven't even spoken to her. Well... other than some random grunting and what-not. But anyways. There goes another one of those things, like the one that hit your shoulder whizzing by you. You guess your falling must have thrown off her aim, it goes right past you.

How many steps have you stumbled? Two? Three? It seems like so many. For one glorious moment you think you're going to make it, you think you're going to find your footing, you think you're going to right your massive, upturned frame. Now you have it, your hoof finding a solid grip on the ground and then... you crash into her hip. Or, more correctly, she crashes into you as she tries to run away. Well, lucky you. You scared her. But you're falling again. And you still owe her. You should just let her go, let her disappear into the woods... but you just don't feel right leaving her less wounded than you are. Yeah, you're a little vindictive.

So you force yourself, through the foggy haze that is become ever more present in your mind, to find some footing and stop falling. You start to limp after her into the woods, though you don't know how you're going to catch her at this point. After all, all you've got is one bleeding shoulder, one severely bruised cannon, one pounding headache and a mouthful of teeth that are determined to take a bite out of the gray nutcase. Maybe you should invite her to join your group while you're at it?

So you grind your teeth together, fight against the determined call of the now-bloody plants in your shoulder bag, and keep following her. Into the place where the trees grow thicker, she she weaves around them and you think you've lost her but then you hear the loud sounds echoing in the trees. Bingo.

You alter your course, grind your teeth ever harder together, move faster, limp more obviously, but you will get her. You are determined. She runs like a coward but she will rue the day she thought she could magic you to death from the shadows, a weakling hiding away from the world because she can't really fight. You don't like snipers and sharp shooters, guerrillas that work like shades, coming and going when you least expect it.

And then you think you have her, if it isn't just an illusion of your drugged, hoof-jarred brain. You're close enough, you can reach her, you hope. You extend your neck, trying to stay on her right hind end where her mostly-useless leg is. Teeth clamp down, trying to grab anything you can, squeeze shut, your head shakes back and forth like a dog. And then, just for good measure you kick out with your left front leg. And yeah, it hurts like hell, but you do it anyway, just to see if you can get another good hit in. But in the end you stop, the pain too much. You lean against a tree for support as your hazy mind tries to memorize the look of the gray woman's ass. You'll find her again. That's a promise.

WC: 800
OOC| Thanks for your patience, Blu. Sorry it's been taking so long on my end, with all the holiday business my muse for an actual, good post has been lacking. Thanks again for fight number two, it was a lot of fun :D
we all look for ways to make the pain go away
- bg - table - manip -
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 11-11-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 11-26-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-20-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 04:13 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 12-24-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Oxy - 01-04-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Colt - 01-08-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Get Off My Block [Oxy x Colt] - by Official - 01-19-2014, 02:59 PM