[OPEN] Step 1; "A place to rest"

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
</style>

"You are safe. No one here would hurt you without cause." From the trees he and his bonded moved as a pair. Alanna whimpered softly, the concern her bonded felt was clear. He wasn't sure of his place as the head of his class right now, but at least he had been around the Qian since the beginning. His eyes narrowed as he studied the young stud. Alanna moved silently to walk around the youngster who was barely Aaron's junior. They inspected quietly, judging if he would be any threat to those of the Qian. How he wished one of the WingLeaders or Leads of the herd would show. They were much more qualified to allow him in and a safe harbour right now than he was. There was just something about the stranger's left eye. That icy blue color.... Where had he seen it before? Aaron wasn't sure.

"I'm afraid neither of us have the authority to allow you to stay. That will be up to one of the leads. Alanna and I will be glad to stay with you until a meeting can be arranged." He felt that was fair enough as Alanna returned to his side. It was only then he turned to the pegasus who had arrived here first. "I don't believe we have met. I am Aaron, and this is Alanna." It was best to know your herdmates after all. Then again, it was good to know your enemies as well. One could never be to safe when the Plague was out killing those you love.

(blah, sorry this was so bad. promise itll get better as i get back into rp)

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Tamlin - 11-11-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Miykael - 11-17-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Tamlin - 11-18-2013, 06:52 AM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Aaron - 11-20-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Delinne - 11-21-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Miykael - 11-21-2013, 05:47 PM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Tamlin - 11-22-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Lace - 11-23-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Aaron - 12-02-2013, 12:20 AM
RE: Step 1; "A place to rest" - by Tamlin - 12-11-2013, 05:09 PM