the Rift

Öde :: Blu

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
:: [Magic (P): LightxDark | able to live forever, though all pain is still felt and a killing blow will cause unconsciousness for several days as the body recovers.]

Not sure if this next part has to be an upgrade or can just be included with the above since it doesn't really enhance it any further aside from effects I want to rp out? Can passive magic even be upgraded??

:: [Magic (P, U): LightxDark | able to live forever, though all pain is still felt and a killing blow will cause unconsciousness for several days as the body recovers. Upon recovering from an injury the scars are left and in moonlight the wounds are revealed as new; during a full and new moon they are felt as fresh.]

For the moon part, I would follow the real time moon cycles, so that whenever I make a thread/reply to a new thread and the moon is full or new irl, then I would play off the same in the thread. However if admin want it to occur more often we could come up with something?

In failing to get passive magic at birth or shortly after...

:: [Item: Enchanted | Bone or Flesh necklace made from October's corpse which enables immortality, though pain is still felt and killing blows will cause unconsciousness for several days as the body recovers. Upon recovering from an injury the scars are left and in moonlight the wounds are revealed as new; during a full and new moon they are felt as fresh.]

I need to work on the item design, and plan on Having October die by the time he's a yearling.

Null
:: [Magic: LightxDark | the abilities of others fail to work within his vicinity, extending nearly as far as he can see. This is an act uncontrolled (I assume it'd have to be a conscious act being active magic?) by him, affecting friend and foe.

In response, he will never be able to gain any more magic because of this, nor bond to a companion because basically the magic in his body is 'shut off' because of this ability. This ability only affects 'horse magic' so would not impact the bonds between companions of other horses.

Perhaps an upgrade would be to allow him to bond since bonding is a weird type of magic? I do like the idea of him having a wolf :3

Um restrictions ideas, only lasts a post in battle, a thread in normal? Or perhaps a time limit idk, but the general idea is he creates a dead zone of magic, much like Gunslinger's magic worked on Isilme.

Pulled from my OOC Wishlist from before this character's account was created, thus the date is different from this post's date.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
[[[Has all magic on wishlist]]]

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
:: [Item: cloth jockstrap which ties around his hips and chest?? Protects his large goods during fighting and other exuberant activities.]
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
I need you to narrow down "exuberant activities". Typically items only have one use!

;)

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Well if you really want me to go into detail...

I'm surprised it would only apply to certain activities though, for instance swords can be used when fighting with other stallions, or mares, but can also be defensively applied, aka sword blocking.

If one item were to be restricted to a certain set of activities, could he have several testicle hammocks, perhaps with different fabric patterns, to suit each subject matter?

:P
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
sidenote - I am lolling so hard my housemates think I am dying

utd