the Rift

[OPEN] The yearn of Beauty [Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

I am the light, the hope, in your darkest hour.

The dark filly recognized her own anger as it flared up like a fire inside her. All the lies. Maybe they weren't maybe she was just having a terrible dream of which she couldn't wake up from. She wanted to now as she gazed along the mirror of beauty. It shimmered, and glistened, her ugly face shone down into it. Tears of sadness rippled the surface of the mirror. Cypress yanked her head back thinking about the others. Did they really think she was pretty? Azarel did. He had said he liked her name. Not her main, her face, or her dappled body. None. She had thought others had liked her looks. Even that mare she had met in the forest, Africa. Even though she didn't see the filly clearly, she could still see the gleam in Cypress's eyes.

Cypress had decided to stop this crying. She was making herself cry. She shouldn't be. As she met the tears she pushed them back, away from her feelings and thoughts. So they could build back up for the next time she would cry. "You" a voice passed her ears. Emerald orbs flew up to see a dappled prince. A dark blaze upon his muzzle, the stockings of black rose up his powerful legs. Eyes of grey were leaving traces of triumph behind of what he was just thinking of. Huh. Thought Cypress, I know you...

Cypress spoke words of silk, but not beauty. "H-hello, I think I know you..." the words tumbled out. She didn't know what to say. This wasn't her normal. Usually she had found the right words, and said them wisely. But this? The grey eyes torchered her with unease. The filly looked up to him with eyes of the deepest green. Her heart pounding. She could swear he could hear it in the moment of silence that had passed them.

"Speech"
313 Words
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-12-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-13-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-14-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-17-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-17-2013, 06:26 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-17-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-18-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-19-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-19-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-26-2013, 03:04 PM