the Rift

[OPEN] The yearn of Beauty [Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

I am the light, the hope, in your darkest hour.

The horrible colt laughs. His eyes glowing with pride in himself. Foolish idiot. The thought passes through Cypress's mind. She shakes her head rapidly and smiles knowing exactly what she was going to say to this colt.

Fascination spreads through his eyes like a growing storm. Dark clouds flying over rolling green hills, covering a dark filly. Making her days dark and unwanted. Making her heart sink and die.

But that wasn't going to happen to her. No one would make this a worse day. She would stop them if they started.

The colt spoke, be she didn't hear him. Staring off into space thinking of others. Nicer. Africa, Azarel, Delinne, Circuta. They all seemed very nice and loyal to her as a friend. The hate must have been in her eyes. Running wild like fires of open space.
Because the dappled colt spoke the truth. "You don't like me." Cypress didn't reply. She didn't want to. She didn't want to look up at him and see sadness. But something inside told her that might not be what she would see. The colt started to circle her, light hoof steps in front of the other. His silence made her silent. Eyes staring into her sole. No. Through her, in a hateful disgusted way. "You don't even know my name and you already hate me" he hisses. glimmering green eyes close. Scared. Her body started to quiver. Her mind whirling with guesses of what he would say next.

Laughter bubbled up inside him it seemed. "How mean." Cypress wanted to run. Run and hide away from all this torcher. She hated this. She wanted to be back with her family again. Or with Azarel or Harmony or... wait. What was she thinking? She should just agree with their unsaid rivalry and be enemies. He seemed to pull her strength. "Well, if thats how its going to be between us, then fine. You can be mean to me for whatever it is, I won't be-" she broke of finally realizing what he had just said. How mean. The words flashed through her eyes. Her heart breaking with every thought. Every beat.

She had never been called mean. If she had, then it had been her sister. Playing around with her. But this? Not of one who truly meant it. She wanted to cry, but she guessed he would like that. A lot did. A lot liked to see others cry. To torcher them with screams of fake terror. She didn't want this to happen to her. But it already was.

"Speech"
436 Words
|Ooc so, thats how its going to be between them? Wow
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

@[Reginald]
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-12-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-13-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-14-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-17-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-17-2013, 06:26 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-17-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-18-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-19-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Cypress - 11-19-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: The yearn of Beauty [Any] - by Reginald - 11-26-2013, 03:04 PM