the Rift

[OPEN] dead bodies, starving wolves

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle
Affront and insolence bring forth the listening hark's of the dead, and no sooner then the Lady of the Blue had spoken, a shade moves forward
from the depths of the Marsh, refinement and splendor burning as candlelight in the midst of a cavern. Keen and barbed violet's judge upon teal and buttermilk with chastisement and wafts of animosity, for how foolish is he whom steps foot upon Asylum land and offends those who come with wide gazes and opened arms, for whom has given him the right to lay down law upon the House of the Asylum? "Unintelligent."

The woman ignores the man now with the pose and grace of one whom has no time for the moronic, the senseless, has no time for that which
insults with such ease and lack of point. He is harsh and brutish, and she, is diplomatic and poisoned sweet, opposing forces that collide with such
force that it leaves her with a sour, bitter taste in her maw.
A curving of a lean, defined neck to gaze upon that whom has defended and that who has been targeted, one of the sea, brine, with the jut of her species upon her dome, and the next a woman of onyx and wine, cream and charcoal. The softest of smiles is placed upon them, apologetic, and careful words escape her maw in lyrics.
"Not all men are as daft as this imbecile. I digress, however, for you are well said. Thank you for coming to this woman's defense, Celtic Goddess." A offering of kindness is then placed upon the onyx woman, the shortest of pauses between her speech to the Celtic one, and the unnamed.
"You are splendid, my dear. Pay no mind to this repulsive, drunken swine. He seems to lack a great deal of manners."

A bowed dome, not in violence, but in greetings is given to them both, old-fashioned as the Temptress may be with her
gestures and ways. "I am Circuta. My family lives in this Marsh." A glance of disdain of the highest regards is given to the buttermilk brute,
disgust and mockery of his irresponsible ways showing from under dark lashes. "I would silence your tongue here, boy, lest you wish to meet them
and your grave in these watery depths. The ghast's and demons beneath the murky surface do not approve of arrogant strangers within their homeland.
"
And neither do I, her tone seems to suggest, a distant stare settling upon him. If he makes a move, she shall call forth her brethren. She is certain the great oaf (and she thinks this with affection), Plaguebearer, and the equine-eating woman Fox shall adore to feast upon his bones.
The choice is up to him.

The Temptress, after all, thinks that he may prove to be a good decoration for the Season, and the cream
coat upon his sinew shall prove to be a good wrapper upon her flesh.

Circuta</style>
who's the killer in the crowd -</style>
Credits
AHMEDBAKIR : VENOMXBABY : GALAXIESANDDUST : SALSOLASTOCK</style>

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Messages In This Thread
dead bodies, starving wolves - by Ghost - 11-12-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: dead bodies, starving wolves - by Ricochet - 12-07-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: dead bodies, starving wolves - by Epona - 12-08-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: dead bodies, starving wolves - by Circuta - 12-09-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: dead bodies, starving wolves - by Ghost - 12-11-2013, 10:47 AM