the Rift

[OPEN] Strictly business, of course

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
K A H L U A
At first, as she looked around, she saw nothing. Just more trees, more needles, more shrubs and fallen logs. But then, like she had been one with the very shadows, a winged mare stepped forth. Kahlua startled slightly, tensing her muscles and picking up and bobbing her head a few times. If Shadow was a master actress, Kahlua was miserable at hiding her feelings. If she was scared, you certainly would know it. However, as her ears perked forward, the painted girl finally found the smile on Shadow's face. It gave her peace before she really even had time to process anything and she immediately calmed. Lowering her head back to a resting position and relaxing her body, she still nickered out softly, hoping one of the patrols nearby would hear her.

Giving herself a moment to look over the black mare, Kahlua finally decided there was nothing menacing about her. Just the one I was looking for, she said with a dramatic flourish of her wing. It was not hard to draw poor, simple Kahlua into her game. A smile finally made its way to the Glazier's mouth and she lowered her head in greeting. Shadow. Kahlua repeated the name a few times in her head as she continued to listen. Hearing that the mare was from the Dragon's Throat (for no stranger could ever come up to the borders and lie about their affiliation) only furthered Kahlua's resolve that there was nothing frightening about the winged mare.

Do you think you could help me? Kahlua furrowed her brow. Could she? She thought long and hard (perhaps an awkwardly long silence?) about who was the head of their informants. For the life of her she could not come up with a name, which was surprising considering the fact that she spent most of her free time wandering around and talking the ears off of any horse she could find. As for the leaders... She could hardly remember the last time she had seen Thor. Early summer, perhaps? And Mirage... ever since the wall was built, the Dragon lady seemed to be hiding away in the shadows. Perhaps she was regaining her strength, perhaps she was continuing on as mysteriously as she always did. Either way, Kahlua did not know her currently location.

“I don't think we have a head informant,” she said finally, clearly confused. “And I think our leaders are busy,” she added. But clearly the undertones of her voice meant I don't know where they are. The girl would have been better to hide such information, but she was Glazier for a reason. Secrecy was not her game. “I am Glazier, though. Perhaps I can help you, since you were looking for me?” She didn't know exactly what her smiling new friend wanted, and hadn't bothered to give her name since she assumed it was known already, but she was happy enough to keep on trying if she could.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Strictly business, of course - by Shadow - 11-12-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: Strictly business, of course - by Kahlua - 11-21-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Strictly business, of course - by Shadow - 11-22-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Strictly business, of course - by Kahlua - 11-22-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Strictly business, of course - by Shadow - 11-25-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Strictly business, of course - by Kahlua - 11-27-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: Strictly business, of course - by Shadow - 11-30-2013, 05:30 AM
RE: Strictly business, of course - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 04:53 PM