the Rift

Somewhere I Call Home.

Cassanchi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Beaten and worn down from his long and strenuous journey away from that place, Cassanchi was not in the mood for company. Laying under the beautiful Juniper trees in temporary hiding was a much more enticing idea. Despite the hot sun's by-product of crystal like beads settling on his sun bleached coat, the sporadic noise of the undeniably loud sapling almost tearing in two was enough to warrant the will to stand once more on his aching hooves. Cassanchi's taught and now almost innate 'beta-warrior in training' demeanor wouldn't allow him to act otherwise. No sooner did the instinctual thought occur to him, there was already a body hoovering over him. Her blue eyes seemed to pelt at his troubled soul as she inquired about his name.

Cassanchi's thoughts began to race, "If I tell her my name.. she may recognize my birth place... And if she or another knows of me, they will send word of my survival.. In which case I will have to return.. and I can't do that.. No, I will not." The unbearable thought of returning to that damned place was enough to spark motivation and force Cassanchi to his formerly disabled limbs. The increasingly hot day influenced his already muffled and sputtered language as he replied,"My name is.. Leo-ni-dous.. Yes... Leo for short... Um.. I come from.. Well, somewhere you don't know.. ". There was a momentary pause as more words and sentences seemed to form just to carelessly dribble out of Cass' mouth, "I am looking for a new home, a new start.. A fresh start.. Where are you from??"

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-13-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-15-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-15-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 12-01-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM