the Rift

Somewhere I Call Home.

Cassanchi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Cassanchi's ears flicked towards the direction of the new forest casualty. A sudden slimy chill shivered down to his hocks as his beautiful blues gazed upon the newcomer's darkened silver coat. Despite the new mare's casual and undermined sly ambiance, he admired her strange yet intriguing markings. "Beautiful snakes are often the most venomous", he thought, whilst momentarily calming his inner stallion instincts. Her approach was not quite as genuine felt as his new acquaintance, Kahlua, making him weary of the new stranger.

The foreigner continued to press on, obstinately stepping on the forgiving warm earth in a lavishly confident manner. In the face of his glazed over appearance from bitter exhuastion, Cass managed to study her calculating yet relaxed smirk.. "Actions speak louder than words" he thought, as he studied her easily carved grin. It was then that his mind began to race once more in search of how to respond to this alien; tumbling through what believable story he could invent to fend off this perhaps un-welcomed visitor. Letting out a quiet sigh he began to reply,"I come from a land far away. I honestly doubt you would know of it..." Pausing only to clear his throat, Cassanchi noticed his lies began to develop a bit more fluently. Boldly and suggestively he continued on to say, "My tales are that of an exiled thief and thus has been troublesome, rough and bitter. The many beautiful dames I have encountered in my perilous travels are less than satisfactory to heal my wounded heart; I long for a mate.. the one. And to save you the suffering of talking your ears off, I will shorten my overly long story, in confessing that I have become an outsider. Cast from a wretched and sinful city. I come in peace and in hopes of beginning a new.. I am tired of running from the nightmares that stronghold inside of my mind. I am ready to settle down. For a moment, he had even fooled himself in believing such a tall tale. The line between his newly found and deceptive reality versus his inevitable truths were suddenly becoming hazy. Self assuredly, he felt as though he had learned a new skill.. the art of lying well. Wallowing in his new realization, Cass began to slowly snap out of his critical thoughts, only to succumb to his repressed innate instincts.

Haphazardly and without warning, the sudden itch of thoughtful lust began to burn inside of the young stallion's chest. In a sudden epiphany as to what opportunistic cards he was dealt, Cass deviously started to plot.."Perhaps by painting a 'robin-hood-esque' theme, I could win over one the mares' hearts" he schemed; "In turn, I would receive a new and welcoming home. After all, that is my main goal.." and not to mention, as a passionately un -experienced stallion, feeling physical companionship was an openly welcomed idea; Soaring on his new wings of confidence, his exhaustion was quickly alleviated as he slowly began to flex his well toned and muscular body, hoping the girls would notice. A grimace calmly developed and settled on his once expressionless face as he thought to himself, "This should help things a little".

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-13-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-15-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-15-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 12-01-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM