the Rift

Somewhere I Call Home.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Foolish as ever, the girl hardly noticed the stallion's strange, forced speech around his name. If anything, she simply thought he had difficulty with speaking, or was shy. She was a trusting mare and certainly never considered that he might lie to her. Instead, she simply repeated the name Leo, in her head several times as was her habit, letting him continue to speak; however, before she could open her mouth to respond, there was another crack in the woods. Kahlua flinched slightly, but did not panic yet. She had almost grown used to the constant motion of the Threshold. There were always others out stalking and seeking to raise their numbers. Here, the snaps and cracks of twigs meant little, other than that there was competition (or a chance to met a new friend, as Kahlua as seemed to think).

Turning her head, the painted girl furrowed her brow to see just the head of another horse sticking out from some tree branches. It was an interesting way to join the meeting, if nothing else. But her confusion quickly drifted away, as she was more interested in smiling and nodding a welcome greeting to the newest mare. If only Kahlua knew of Colt's parentage she would run far, far away. The Incendiary. He was a source of many a nightmare for the painted girl. He had attacked her out of malice and a hatred she hardly understood, for a comment she had not meant to make. Their battle had been terrible and Kahlua had at least come out well enough that the stallion could not claim her as a victory, but she had sworn to herself she would never wage war like that again. Next time, she would run.

What happened to your old start, the gray head inquired and Kahlua turned to the stallion eager for his answer. She did not see anything amiss in Colt's smirk and so she paid no mind to the mare, other than to remember that she was present. Enraptured in the stallion's tale, the girl listened with bated breath. It was a romatic tale that he wove, though the fact that he called himself a thief put her on edge. For an instant, she wondered if she could trust him enough to welcome him into her peaceful home. But the instant was short lived. All she had to do was ask, right? And after all, he said he came in peace.

His muscles began to flex as the girl opened her mouth, but such things were so often lost on her simple mind and today was no different. She began to chatter on as though he was not trying to draw her in, totally oblivious to his cause. “I hope you can find what you look for here,” she began brightly. “My home searches for peace in the land,” she added then, echoing his thoughts of a gentle existence. Still, she was troubled. She wished she had Thor's ability to understand who's personality could change and who's could not. Then, suddenly remembering the other mare that was still among them, Kahlua turned back to the odd head sticking out from the bushes. “What's your name, by the way?” She smiled like an idiot. She was always too happy.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-13-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-15-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-15-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 12-01-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM