the Rift

Somewhere I Call Home.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
The painted girl never took notice nor concern about the suspicious attitudes of either of the horses, content to believe both of their stories. “It's nice to meet you then, Colt,” she offered with a kindly smile and dip of her head, though still wondering why the dark colored mare did not want to exit the trees from which she poked her head. Regardless, the stallion's response to Colt appeased Kahlua well enough. If he was a thief and he repented, then he was fine in her book. Besides, by her count, if there was a concern with the stallion Mirage or Thor would sniff him out soon enough. Despite their elusive nature, she doubted anything that happened in their homeland made it past their watchful eyes. Especially not with Mirage's dragon about, keeping an eye on the going ons of the herd.

At the stallion's inviting himself into the Edge, she nodded. She had been about to spit out an invitation anyway, to see the stallion taking initiative simply made herself easier. If she was missing something more nefarious about him, she never even suspected it. Suddenly remembering she hadn't actually made it to answering Colt, she turned back to the mare, ears perked and eyes bright as ever. “I have friends there. I'll be sure to stop by and visit you soon, but I think the Edge will always be my home!” Then, back to the stallion, she finished. “Of course there is room for one more. Come on, I'll show you the way.” And with a nod of her head to the mare and a directional toss to the stallion, she took off at a ground-eating trot, eager to find her way back home.

OOC| So sorry for the rushed post- I'm more-or-less on absent and I didn't want to leave you hanging.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-13-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-15-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-15-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 12-01-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM