the Rift

A Burning Passion

Nevaeh Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

In the distance there is a call. Something close but seemingly so far. As if the cry to Nevaeh was not real. It had been so long since she had heard another. Heard any voice at that. The sound just seemed so fake. So haunting and terrifying. Nevaeh's face was frozen and within a second her bodice too was like a statue. Two triangular radars sat atop her head scanning in which the direction the tones came from. Questioning, concerned tones. As if they knew she was there and demanded her to show her presence.

Still she was frozen. Purple eyes scanning the trees. Seeing nothing but the moons hette outlines of the trees and earthly foliage. Her eyes were widened, mouth clamped shut, and every muscle in her body was so tense she could feel an ache gathering in her bones. As if the muscles wound around each bone and began to crush them. Nerves they would call this. Uneasy as she was the mare slipped a meaningful "Hello?" Hevaeh, still frozen in stature, stares. Blanky looking beyond the trees. Finding nothing but horrors and short terrors. The stories that lurked in all the fairy tales. Every bad deed done. All that had ever been wrong and horrifying seemed to fill her mind. Creating a scene in which she lives all those stories.

[ooc- if at all you get confused, please let me know, I'm trying to find a style I like to write in lol]

Messages In This Thread
A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-13-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-14-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-20-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-20-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-21-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-23-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-23-2013, 05:50 PM