the Rift

A Burning Passion

Nevaeh Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It is not only but moments later that Nevaeh notes the different characteristic that imprints Africa. An appendage is lacking. Absent... Clearly not there, only a minor amount of downy project from the shoulder in the region that an emergent wing ought to be. It is not only this trait that makes Nevaeh experience compassion towards Africa: It is the unconditional optimistic atmosphere that the female bestows her. Sensations of protection and certainty.
Africa's extended nares appear to be searching for that of Nevaeh's individual velvet. So she reaches. plummeting deeper into verdict, the accuracy of conviction. That this mare of corresponding nature, is present.

For a short-lived instant there is warmth, a consciousness so devastatingly overdue that Nevaeh grunts. Pitching her cranium diffident in astonishment. Whirls of passion assault, causing a second of disorientation before the world developes again. Actuality at the trimmings of her hooves. She does not saunter lonesome, not lifeless, and this is indisputably not hallucinations. Enthusiasm she presently cannot enclose initiates, dashing and gushing about the two of them. Nevaeh's tail begins to rustle intolerantly. 'See, as real as the wilderness around us!' A grin sneaks transversely on her visage of insipid grey. Relaxation becoming perceptible, just as content as Africa. Positive that she was individually specified a companion for a definite intention. To protect, to care for, and to channel. Just as she did her empire. Of course she could not be sovereign now, not in this innovative world... but there is now a explanation for being alive, again.

"For years it has given me the impression that I was the end of my kind.." grief dripping wet from the tips of her orifice but a beam still revealed. Africa continues although, and the triangular radars of Nevaehs imbibe each utterance she has to declare. Constructing a prospect before her, envisioning the affection of a domicile. Shelter and guarantee. "How magnificent your kin sound!" she disgorges with eagerness. Waiting for the application to witness such a stunning residence. Waiting just to be put back into a family of sorts. After being beaten of everything and drowning in that distress for years, just the contemplation of something actual and unforgettable embarks to deteriorate her misery.
"Nevaeh," she declares, diffusing the tenderness in herself. Tail still whooshing with pleasure and the eager power that leads her corpse. "the only survivor of my kingdom."

Messages In This Thread
A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-13-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-14-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-20-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-20-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-21-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-23-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-23-2013, 05:50 PM