the Rift

[OPEN] A New Chapter [Acceptance Thread]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace returned to the similar borders of the Foothills. Yet again, he came with another in step. At times he wondered if it bothered his leaders how often he called out for them at the borders, demanding their attention when they had important things to deal with. Then again, the newcomers were one of the most important pieces to the Foothills. They were what were returning life to his home, they were restoring what had been lost.

Solace came to a stop and glanced about the borders, and took in a deep breath. Every part of his body gave off just how serene, and joyful he seemed. Only here would he feel such a way, for this was home, and only here did he find true security and family. This was the homeland he loved so dearly, that he and others worked to the bone to maintain. Solace’s heart would always be here, no matter how far he strayed from it.

Pulling himself from the sentimental thoughts, he turned his gaze toward Garnock. “Welcome to the Foothills.” He said, as he turned his head back. For several moments, he waited for someone to arrive, and when none came he called out. “It’s Solace, and with me I bring a newcomer.” His voice echoed back. Hopefully someone would present themselves to him. He flicked his tail slightly and jus watched in silence. Tallsun’s heat was beating down on him, and once he got Garnock introduced into the Foothills, he had every intention of heading toward the waterfall the Foothills was so well known for.

@[Garnock]

Image Credits

i'm sorry this sucks ;-;