the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 2nq65o0.png]

Vulture

He had the eye of a vulture –a pale blue eye, with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold

I am awakened by the sound of someone’s voice. My reaction is panicked and I glance about, seeking the threat that lies around me. Images linger in my mind from my previous nightmare, a flock of vultures all looking at me in a dead tree that was ablaze. Then there was a voice, a voice so familiar and dark taunting me. I shake my mane out and realize that the sound is Seele. I release a groan of displeasure and decide it is in my best interest to gather. In this moment I want nothing to with any of them, I want to be left alone with my thoughts. I want to decipher my dreams, and figure out who the voice is. It’s familiar but I can’t quite figure out who it was.

“Forget it for now Vulture,” I whisper to myself. “Let’s see what the she wants and then you can return to your thoughts.” Silently, I walk toward the call. My ears are swiveling about, I am looking for any creatures that may decide to jump me. In this swamp there is no telling what demons will leap out at you. My thoughts drift to the mare Histe, she is classified as a demon in my book, and someone I know I need to keep a good distance from.

I see Seele standing there, and no one else has crawled out from their crevices yet. “You called milady?” I force back the sarcasm, I learned my lesson from the last time I let myself ‘mock’ this ‘family’. I didn’t want Eris to come at me once more, I don’t think I’ll be able to walk away so freely this time around.

Even if I don’t give a shit about this herd, I know I should at least make it seem like I do. It’s in my best interest after all, and maybe, just maybe I can find some part of me to find devotion.

and so by degrees – very gradually –I made up my mind to take the life of the old man, and thus rid myself of the eye forever.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Vulture - 11-14-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Ghost - 11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 11-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Amara - 11-15-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 12-06-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 12-21-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Ghost - 12-22-2013, 04:55 AM