the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

Seele called them to gather and present themselves. Eris was more than happy to follow her sister's orders for once. Their relationship was rocky and at the best of times, confusing. One could not simply walk beside Eris and expect to always be safe around her. No that took guts, strength and above all, madness. Still, the Vermillion queen would never harm Seele. Deep down the golden mare who jewelled herself in blood, actually respected her mad and darker companion. They were truly a perfect match. Rising slowly, the mare let the marsh's water rush off of her coat. It cleaned most of the blood away true, but Eris would not be arriving to this meeting looking like a ruler. Rather a simple serving wench that nobody wanted to bother themselves with. Thunder cracked overhead, the mare paid it no mind however. Spraying her way through the freezing water's off the marsh and hooves sinking into the the treacherous mud that squished together to make the ground, The Blood Empress was eager to reach her sister. The temperature was cold for a day in the season of tallsun. The first spits of rain began to fall and thunder still boomed over head, freckled ears picked up the sounds however still little mind payed attention to the storm that was converging overhead.

A quick pace was set by the mare, she darted in and out of trees and wove her slender form around the more dangerous parts of the marsh. They called this land home and over time time Eris had come to know it better than the back of her own hand. Home was dangerous, disgusting and dirty. It was almost a part of her, they fit together like two peas in a pod. Blood streaked hair spread out in the wind that suddenly blasted through the trees the chill of the wind caught her off guard. Pausing for a moment, the mare turned her head upwards to watch the rain patter around her. A few drops spit onto her face and the empress laughs. "I'd like you more if you bled." A horse whisper intended only for the sky that roofed them all. The rain came heavier now, still nothing that bothered her. Oh if only it were to truly storm on their meeting, that would prove who was loyal and who was merely with them for connivence.

She was not the first to arrive at her sister's side, another stallion, whose name had left her, was speaking. Giggling Eris strolled right up to the stallion and walked by him so closely her shoulder and haunch nearly touched him. "I can smell your blood boy. Careful now." a whispered threat that filled her with power. Oh how she desired to beat him bloody and force him to prove his loyalty. To say that she didn't like him would be a bit of an understatement. The stallion may have had the balls to criticise her family, she had the strength and the will to follow through on her threats. Now however she removes her attention from him and moves to stand at Seele's side. "Sweet sister, you grow more regal with every passing day." Eris grinned and spoke only the truth. Standing by Seele's side, Eris knew that for now, this was were their family belonged. Together they had raised a mad force, together they would control that force but more than they, the blood sisters would command the force.

They were stronger as partners, so that would have to be how it stayed anyone one that dared challenge them would have to face them both.

""We have put this meeting off for far too long," Eris chuckled and glanced sideways at Seele while they waited for the mad. ""I hardly know who follows us and who has deserted us these days." She did know about one traitor though. One traitor that Eris would see to the fiery depths of hell. The bitch had death's mistress hunting her down.

" "
669 words.
Stormy weather for the meeting of the mad :D

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Messages In This Thread
!! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 01:48 AM