the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

The past few days had been... interesting. Why? I'll explain...

Sameira only now learned of her elemental magic, which is something I wish never happened. Several hours after her life changing discovery,the little twat decided it would be fun to make it rain flaming droplets, which ended with an entire dry, dead branch bursting into a flurry of fire and striking me in the leg. The branch had burned off the tree, and when it fell it slid down my leg, singing my speckled chestnut coat. Sameira received a nice lashing of words after that. I screamed something my mother would scold me for, words forbidden.

Days after the incident, Sameira and I still weren't talking. I did not bother calling her with our bond, nor did I bother wondering where she was. I did not care after that, too angry at her to care about anything. With my brows narrowed, I focused on the crow that squawked above my head, its big beady black eyes gazing at me. With a frustrated screech, I release my anger on the innocent creature, taking my cold fingers and throwing the crow full speed into the wall of time, its soul making an almost silent 'thump' in my mind as I return, my eyes fluttering open to catch sight of the falling bird. A loud splash echoes from the trees, and the bird is swallowed by dark waters, Death holding it close. The poor thing dies, its lungs likely flooding with the water. Its hollow bones carry it to my hooves, which are submerged in the murky liquid. Taking the bird, I bring it to Sameira, who tilts her head. Go on, eat. She takes a cautious first bite, looking at me while she chews the bird.

When her stomach is full and the bird has been cleaned, bones a bleached, tainted white. Swooping down, I steal away the skull, tying it to my mane, letting it rest beside mother's bones. I smile, pleased with my work. Sameira has run off, a mental image flocking into my mind as I see Seele and the others gathering, Seele's voice ringing out only moments after. Sameira then leaps back to me, her back flickering small blue tongues of fire. Upon seeing me her back is diminished, and I know she means well now. Racing forward, I find Seele and the others, already forming a cluster. Finding my place at Seele's unoccupied side, I settle in and await her words. Opposite of me is Eris, who has taken the other side of Seele as her own, making me the low ranking girl with an itch for a throne.
"words words words"
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Ghost - 11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 11-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Amara - 11-15-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 12-06-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 12-21-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Ghost - 12-22-2013, 04:55 AM