the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend
I appear in the most taciturn of ways, finding a quiet place at the back of the group. It had been Seele's sultry, bloody vocals that had led me here, but now I have only to stand silently amidst my brethren and wait to hear what our leading ladies have to say. One might protest at the use of such a term to describe our queens, might snort with derision and call them the sorriest 'ladies' one had ever seen, but to me and mine, they are beautiful. Perhaps their actions are not ladylike, but is that truly what makes a lady? I submit that it is the opinion of the masses that matters, and our masses are what our ladies care for. So let those of nobler birth scoff at our band of miscreants, but at the end of the day I guarantee we will be the ones smiling.

Colours dance across my vision as I shift my weight to another leg, resting my right hind lazily. My auds flicker about, catching bits and pieces of conversations, pulling in various greetings. There was old blood, and there was new blood; I had yet to meet them all, though I had no doubt that in the upcoming days I would come to know them well. My violet orbs skim the small crowd, coming to rest on my half-sister. Seele is regal, a trueborn queen, and though I cannot say I want to serve anyone, if I must I would rather serve her than another. I am but a humble healer here, and I am doubtful that she will ever know me as more than that. The thought brings a twist of sadness to my mind, and I look away before she can see me frown.

The moment does not last, however, for I find myself more interested in what our ladies have to say.

"Talk talk talk."
Reizend
Image by Kaydeniro

Messages In This Thread
!! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Ghost - 11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 11-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Amara - 11-15-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Reizend - 11-17-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 12-06-2013, 04:32 PM