the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture

There will be no escape cause he's fallen far from grace

I watch as one after another my fellow madmen arrive. First of them though is Eris, and she comes by me, whispering threats. I want to roll my eyes, but I know I need to play my cards carefully, but I have no intentions of rolling over like a submissive little bitch. “So glad your senses are piqued, my queen.” The words are just as soft as hers, but holds a girlish cheer to it. That’s right, girlish, if Eris is going to act like a starry-eyed schoolgirl, I’ll throw it right back. Of course, it lacks the legit girlishness to it, considering I’m a stallion, and would like to keep it that way.

Later comes a mare who’s name I don’t remember, but I do remember her face. She gives me merely a smirk, and I offer nothing in return. Why is she standing next to me, though? Wasn’t she one of the ones who greeted me with hostility? Eh, doesn’t matter, I can stab this mare in a moment’s notice if the need arises. Other figures come I don’t pay them much mind, until I see a familiar face. Ghost, so, she decided to join the mad, I hope she finds it much more hospitable to her than it is to me. I catch her looking at the mare beside me, and I glance at the grey mare briefly before turning my gaze back towards Ghost. The filly offers me a nod, and I give her a wink in return.

Eris begins to speak, and I listen attentively. All of her words just technicalities and things that are a pure bore to me, until she mentions the traitor. Hm, that could be a good way to amuse myself. It’d give me something to do other than skulk in the shadows hoping to find Sinners, and angst about in the swamp. This also embeds into my mind, do not betray the Asylum or my ass will be strung up from a tree branch. Then, the a horned stallion steps forward and begins an angry tirade. As he goes on, some words I agree with, others leave me feeling furious. My eyes narrow and I clench my teeth, trying my best to hold my tongue. Don’t ruffle anyone’s feathers, just stay calm and don’t speak. Let the others make a big deal out of it, but when he has the fucking balls to call me a coward I sure as hell ain’t going to stand by anymore.

“You’ve got balls, and you make a good point.” I say stepping forward and narrowing my eyes, But, I’m tired of this label of failure. You have absolutely no right to call me a failure, and don’t act like you’re better than me when you haven’t even stood with me on the battlefield. Don’t preach about how you’re treated unfairly bud, because, that’s fucking life, it sucks and then you die.” My words are acidic and I am sure I’ll regret what I am saying later, but in the moment the floodgates have opened and there is no stopping the current. “You’ve got no criticize me, you aren’t above me in any way. Hell, I don’t see any crown upon your head. If you get a crown and plan to treat your comrades like their inferior to you, guess what, I’ll be there to kick that crown off your inflated head and shove it up your ass.” I am so going to pay for the words coming out of my mouth. So much for keeping a low rank and avoiding the radar, I basically am waving a flag and screaming ‘kill me please!’ “And I’m going to probably regret this, but, Eris,” I turn my gaze toward Eris. “You treat me like I’m a maggot, which yes, I did deserve that at first, but I’m done skulking in the shadows. You want me to prove my loyalty? Give me a way to, I need something to work towards, I’m motivated, because being brutally ripped to pieces can really motivate a guy to work... Even if it's a task, give me something tangible to work with other than threats."

Image Credit
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Messages In This Thread
!! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Ghost - 11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 11-15-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Amara - 11-15-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 12-06-2013, 04:32 PM