the Rift

read my life in the scars

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Shuffling along, her little vessel trips over roots trying to maintain a pace equal to hers. She hears another whimper and wail escape her vessel's lips. Turning around, the fae raises a brow and exhales, rolling her emerald gems. Her half was so uncoordinated, did it really have half her soul? Surely it'd walk with much more grace then it does now, with better coordination. Shrugging the question off, the fae continues weaving in and out of trees, her tail streaming behind her and her Keeper following farther behind. An innocent wail escapes its lips as she leaves it behind, her pace too fast for the little thing. Halting, the fae turns and waits patiently, features gentle as her Keeper races after her. Once united, they march onward.

The fae hears voices, their words in a language her mind cannot decode, her ears flicking back at the unnatural syllables. Heading in that direction, the fae finds herself upon three horses, two larger men and a smaller Arabian built woman. The mare and one of the studs were familiar to the fae, the other one appearing odd to her, an outsider for sure. The white leopard was Mauja the FrostHeart, former Lord of the Basin. The mare was Kou, d'Artagnan's nurse. She had happened upon Kou and the Doctor about to conceive a child long ago, when she was but an innocent child. Gazing at them with her emerald eyes filled with curiosity the fae opens her own lips, speaking fluent lyrics. "Welcome back Mauja."

The fae knew her mother had a little feelings for Mauja, but that obviously didn't matter now that her mother was among the dead. A frown was placed on her kissers, and the fae knew she must have looked solemn, for her Keeper began to whimper and nudge her with his nose. She bent down and touched his forehead reassuringly. Mauja leaned closer to Kou, leaving the fae to stare at the dark one who was with Mauja. "Who is this?" The fae wonders, tilting her head to the side to admire the stallion. She struts a few steps to the side, getting a better look at the runes weaved in with the white brindling.

"Speech."
[thread crasher extraordinaire lol]

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-14-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-14-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-16-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-19-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-22-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-27-2013, 11:05 AM