read my life in the scars

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

Irelyn had heard the newcomers before he, so Torleik had situated them in a safe position, a place that was easy to watch from and hard to be seen. He did not assume the two that approached were dangerous but he did not feel compelled to reveal his presence and speak to them just yet. One was dark, the other light, an interesting dichotomy of good and evil to his eyes.

Did they truly represent such factions?

Was the light one pure and good? The dark less so?

Torleik was used to others assuming he carried ill intentions simply because of his coloring so he often liked to compare the personalities of those he came across to the shade of their pelts. Did the personality fit the pelt, or was it the other way around? He could never be quite sure. These two seemed to interact in an intimate way that spoke of family, and the well of loss he kept a firm lid on within his chest bubbled over, trickles of pain making him grimace and Irelyn ruffle her feathers in confusion at this new sensation. She nipped at his neck gently and he leaned into her tiny little form to reassure her everything was all right.

The language they spoke sounded familiar in such a sweetly hurtful way, bits and pieces of it similar to his own native tongue, the speech of his great-grandfathers and their ancestors. But, he knew these two did not come from his home; he would have known them, had their names within his memory, their faces. After all, their appearance was not mundane.

As he watched, it seemed that this white male, Mauja, was known to others within Helovia. Had he been here before recently? A long while ago? Torleik was curious now, and wished to know. Emerging from his hiding place, he gave a respectful nod to the darker stallion that seemed to hang back and was wholly ignored by the others. Rude, the rabicano thought, wondering why no one else would acknowledge this one. Well, perhaps not horribly rude - one of them seemed to inquire as to the identity of the dark one after a short while.

Approaching quietly, the dual-horned demon stood quietly to the side, rather like the other shadowy male, and watched. The first mare seemed to be overtly pleased this Mauja was back. Had they been romantically involved? The second mare seemed less outwardly thrilled, but still happy. For just a moment, he opened his mouth but decided against it in the end. If these two knew this Mauja - large and majestically white as he was (though the spots on his coat seemed to soften the starkness and imposing nature of the brilliance of his white coat) - Torleik did not want to interrupt.

[[OOC: It's a thread crashin' party up in hurr]]

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-14-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-14-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-16-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM