the Rift

read my life in the scars

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

The girl does not know if she should stare at the stallion and frown, knowing he must have been part of her mother's pain. She flicks back her lobe, an act of cautious as her green gems study the older stallion and his companion. She lets her elders speak briefly, the cremello lady speaking of how much she had missed the man in white. The fae simply shrugs, not knowing what to do with the return of the king. One question lingered in her mind, one she would speak out within due time. The speckled steed asks of the Doctor, and the maiden lays eyes on the Nurse once again.

A gentle tug pulls her attention from the Nurse as her companion gazes at another stallion, who has just entered. Trailing behind him is a strange little creature, similar to the girl's own Vessel, but... not. It wasn't a deer-like creature like her's, it was instead a cat-like being, gifted with the wings and face of an owl. The fae was ever so confused with the thing, wondering if it was a Griffon, which had once been a fable in her mind, now turned to a reality. The girl simply admires the little hatchling for a moment before turning her head to her own, young Vessel. He had begun growing now, slowly growing larger by each passing week. But the bond between the maiden and her Vessel was still anew, too fresh for them to speak mentally just yet.

The fae nods her head as Mauja answers her question on who the stallion accompanying him is, telling her it is his brother. The fae flicks her ears forward, taking in this new bit of information. A brother of Mauja's? The girl steps forward curiously to see what she makes of this new, strangely marked stallion. Mauja mentions something about his brother not understanding them, sparking questions in her mind. Did he not speak the language they spoke? Was he not formal with the native tongue of Helovia? The girl simply presses these questions farther away, her emerald gems trailing off to the Nurse as she asks if the FrostHeart is staying. "Will you come back to the Basin?" The fae wonders, knowing that question must be running through the minds of the gathered.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-14-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-14-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-16-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-19-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-22-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-27-2013, 11:05 AM