read my life in the scars

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

The dual-horned stallion continued to watch these exchanges rather than speak, finding he learned more by being a bystander than a participant. Eventually he knew that role had to come to an end, but he would prolong this state of silence for as much time as he could manage. Torleik was decidedly uncomfortable in social situations like this where he was the only one who did not know the person in question. He felt particularly like an outsider in such moments and that did not sit well with his kind, curious nature; he would never admit to it, but it bothered him to be left out more than it bothered him to be isolated on his own.

Irelyn began to gently preen bits of Torleik's mane that were not braided, trying to be affectionate and soothing. Touched by this action, he turned his head back and softly pressed his muzzle to her tiny, fluffy, baby-down feathered head, earning a pleased avian purr. One of the mares introduced herself to him, and perhaps the other dark one with this new (old?) stallion as Kou. The stallion followed with the name Mauja and Torleik knew he could no longer stay silent.

"I am called Torleik," he said, looking between Mauja, Kou and the other mare whom he still did not know. "You have lived here prior, I take it, Mauja? It seems you would be welcome in the Basin, from the reception I've witnessed." Whereas he usually felt in control of the offer, since this stallion had been here prior, there really was nothing of the usual power exchange. Mauja knew the lands and the homes. He would stay where he wished. Would this newcomer throw a kink into his schedule? His future? He seemed...influential. That could be useful, or detrimental.

Thoughtful, he slipped into silence again to resume watching.

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-14-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-14-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-16-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-19-2013, 08:41 PM