the Rift

read my life in the scars

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali
 Kou</style>

What smile had been on Kou's face disappeared when the once-king asked about the doctor and his whereabouts. She had since forgiven him since he had not come charging into the Edge to rescue her, but she still did not know what to think of him denouncing his position within the herd. A lot had changed since Mauja had disappeared and the Plague did not feel the same without its Crux and Bane. "The doctor does not live within the Basin any longer." She answered and again the question reared itself within her mind of whether or not she should follow him or remain within the safety of the Basin.

But was the Basin really that safe? Her children had been stolen. She had been stolen.

"A lot has changed since you've been gone." She whispered to Mauja as Torleik introduced himself. Her eyes shifted to Torleik and the smile graced her features once more as he voiced his question. "Mauja was our king." He was their rightful king, the backbone of their herd and the Plague, but she dare not mention the Plague while in the company of Torleik and Frost Fyre. How was she to know if they had joined the group?

Frost Fyre then asked the question that had been on Kou's lips since the pale king made his return. Would he return to the Basin or had he moved on with his life and washed his hands of them? Though she was loathe to admit it, whatever choice the king made would affect her decision to stay within the confines of the Basin. He was her king. He recruited her and befriended her. He offered her a home. He protected her. He was her king, not someone who stepped up and claimed the throne when he had disappeared. It was him that she had pledged her loyalty to, no one else.

And so she stood there, patiently waiting for Mauja to answer the younger mare's question.

"."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-14-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-14-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-16-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-19-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-22-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-27-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Torleik - 12-04-2013, 04:01 PM