the Rift

[OPEN] so, i kick out like this? [gauchoman]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
i set fire, to the rain...

Aurelia the BlazeQueen. The girl nodded her approval of that title, for it was strong a majestic as she wanted to be. Aurelia loves fire and lava, because it's so fascinating.

It was difficult for Aurelia to imagine a desert before seeing one. Once she had seen the desert, she knew how to describe it perfectly, and ultimately fell in love with the biome. The Dragon's Throat is a vast open plain of sands and tiny stones, interspersed with mountains of various sizes and heights dubbed as dunes, without any shelters (but that was it's beauty). The 'Throat' had one large spring... of water (sadly), which at least kept the herd hydrated, and created a beautiful verdant spot with good grass and some primrose and other flowers. Occasionally, Aurelia saw a mimosa tree. They offered good shade for a short break, but she never stayed near them too long.

Aurelia loved looking at everything and taking in the scenery's beauty. As of right now, she was treading over sage brush covered dunes. Where she was going... she didn't know. She just merrily trotted along.

As she trotted, there was a gust of wind and a tumble weed... tumbled by. It's beige color was just a flash as it was here one moment and gone the next. Perhaps people thought deserts were barren, and dead. They weren't. Aurelia could see the life surging through the land... And she loved it.

The lass saw good in everything. For example, she liked Africa's bare flank. She wished it wouldn't have happened, but it did. She thought it was meant to be, and it made her who she is. Despite these thoughts Aurelia had, she did not ask Africa about it. The fire girl could see the pain in Africa's eyes when she thought about her now missing wing. Aurelia wished she could've given her wing to Africa, but alas, that wasn't possible.

"blah blah blah."

@[Gaucho] Do you want me to tag you every reply?
MEANWHILE IN THE THROAT :: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1158287...weed-o.gif
And sorry.. this was terrible... Gaucho is allowed to use magic on her.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Remember rights that I did wrong, so here I go.</style>

[lolol. You can tag me each time if you want :3

I'm assuming this is taking place after the herd meeting?]

Eat. Sleep. Patrol. [Rinse, repeat] Sleep. Patrol. Eat.

This was Gaucho's life, without exception. Welllllllllll. Okay. There were a few exceptions: some adult thoughts, we shall say, often creep into Gaucho's mind, as well as the desire to spar. But other than that, his life is very much the same as ever.

Today, Gaucho had just finished eating, and was making his way towards the Oasis for a (much) needed bath. It wasn't a task her particularly enjoyed, but he could often tell when one was needed, based on the distance his family gave him, when speaking. You sssssmell Mara hissed in his mind with amusement, as the bay grunted disinterestedly. "Ssssso" He replied, awkwardly trying to verbalize the mental hissing sound she made. The snake wriggled in his antlers with glee, almost cuddling against the broad center of his skull, as he carried on.

Ahead, Gaucho spied a younger mare, that he had seen a few days prior. Her coat was almost a dappled golden color, and it was she who had spoken so similar to him - although he was unsure if she was merely mocking him, or she too found words as difficult as he. If it was the latter, the warrior assumed it was likely due to her age, rather than the sort of issues he struggled with. Diverting his course away from the Oasis, the large stallion instead headed her way. His antlered brow was titled slightly, trying to surmise what it was she was doing. His large hooves moved him easily across the sands, for he had lived in this place for many seasons now, and the desert had grown on him.

Grunting loudly to get her attention, Gaucho's black wings sleekly tucked against his dark flanks. The blue markings on his chest seemed to expand with each breath he took, as his stormy gaze washed over the much smaller mare. She looked young to Gaucho - on the verge of mare-hood perhaps, but appearing still playful. His pierced nostrils flared, as his memory searched for her place within the Throat. An Artisan under Sohalia perhaps? A scholar? A spy? Toooo younggggg Mara mentally hissed, as her gun-steel colored body curiously lowered down Gaucho's broad brow to get a better look at the mare. "I Gaucho" He offered, after a moment. His voice was rich, and his speech had increased greatly since arriving in Helovia. Still a little rocky at times, but better, all things considered.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

baylee
[sorry, on my phone. yes, this would take place after the meeting. Also, trying first person, so excuse any blemishes in my post. I will try to be as grammatically correct as possible.]

The peaceful tranter (that is what I called the awkward hybrid between a very slow canter and a quick trot) I had been sporting suddenly stopped as I heard this very strange sound. A grunt maybe, I wasn't very sure, coming from behind me. My wings unfurled for the first time in a few days. Their whiteness was obvious, but also their size. They seemed to be fully grown already, but they weren't. I had been gifted with beautifully oversized downy wings. My wings quickly surged upward, through the hot air-- creating a soft breeze that swirled around for a few feet before going back to a still hot breeze (this probably wouldn't even be a breeze, but I wasn't sure). They then descended back towards the orange sand. I could feel the tips of my wings brushing the floor before sending me into the air, but still, this was not flight. I had merely succeeded at lunging forward (away from the "scary" grunt).

As I landed with a spray of orange grains around my hooves, my head spun to the left. My white-pupiled eyes seeing the big stallion I had seen at the meeting. I felt the air swish out of my lungs as I looked at him. Is he bigger, stronger than before? Perhaps now that I was close to him, he just seemed that much bigger. Quickly, I wrapped my outstretched wings back into my flanks. It was as if I could hide the fact that I was a Pegasus-- but I couldn't. Especially not when I had just advertised my glossy wings to the big bay. Instead of making things more awkwardly strange for myself, I turned around so my ass was no longer facing the large boy. My alabaster face now looking up at him... and his snake.

My gaze rose up the where the snake was entwined between two large antlers. I had seen horses with horns and wings, they were called hybrids (much like the tranter I often sported). This snake was beautiful, and I hadn't seen many snakes. I still was frightful of the snake. One member in a makeshift herd I resided in, had died from snake poisoning, and I didn't want that to happen to me. Wait.. Was this horse immune to this snakes poison?

"I Gaucho." He spoke loudly, but still, his voice was far from elegant, yet it did not hurt my small ears a bit. As he spoke, I noticed a white bone in his nose. How did that even get there? This stallion was truly decked out. I nodded my porcelain head at him after hearing his name. "You were at the meeting." The meeting? That was all I could sputter out before I fell silent. I did not feel elite enough to tell him my name, nor anything else yet.

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho watched as the petite creature before him lightly lunged into the air with the use of her wings, springing forward slightly, landing immediately upon the sands. His nostrils flared as he watched this - it was a maneuver he used often in battle - with the aid of his wings he could take significantly longer steps, steps that his opponents usually hadn't accounted for. Seeing this near-mare do the same to evade him, made him chuckle slightly under his breath. "Very good" He offered as she turned to face him, his normally stoic and unemotional face looking relaxed if not slightly amused. On his nose, Mara slithered even further - her black eyes looking the filly over with interest.

As the child spoke, Gaucho's head nodded decisively, causing Mara to bounce against his skull, and nearly fall off the side. Scrambling, her white body tensed as she tightened her grip on his antlers. Hissing as she coiled herself back up, she loosened her tail enough to bop him on the nose, before re-coiling herself fully in his antlers. "Yes." He acknowledged verbally, with a sort of verbose sigh. "Meeting last long. But - " Shrugging his muscular shoulders, he continued: "My-das had lot to talk about." The words rolled off his tongue as if they were blocks. Each one formed rigidly, and separated by obvious pauses - still, it wasn't too bad.

His long tail flicked against his hocks, as Mara mentally probed his mind. "Mara want to know if you craft-ter or learn-er" Again his antlered brow was tossed up, to indicate the snake, and again it sent Mara's relaxed body sliding down his nose. The snake had grown long, and was already several feet in length - and now, much of that length was sprawled down the sides of Gaucho's broad skull. Hissing, her body tightly coiled to retract herself back into her antlered perch, while her gaze sought out the filly, waiting for an answer. It was troublesome for the snake to have to use her companion as a mouthpiece, especially when that mouthpiece was Gaucho, but he would have to do.

Image Credits

baylee

Aurelia the BlazeQueen

"Very good" I personally, liked his voice. Though it was rough, it sounded nice in my ears. Though the unique word choices of 'very good', were not the most elegant to my mind, but the large caveman made them sound fine. "Yes. Meeting last long. But - My-das had lot to talk about." His large shoulders rose into an awkward shrug (hey, it was pretty good for a horse). He only confirmed what I already knew by saying 'yes'. I thought it was still nice for 'Gaucho' (as he stated his name was) to try to make conversation with me; an anti-social earthbound pegasus. My-dus did speak a lot, about a lot of stuff I knew nothing of. Yes, congratulations to Shadow! My thoughts oozed happiness for the dark mare (who in my opinion, was properly named.

"Mara want to know if you craft-ter or learn-er" I figured Mara was the snake that coiled and un-coiled around his horns everyonce in a while... his beautiful antlers. Crafter-er-er-er, or learner-er-er? What were these ranks the stallion spoke about? "I wanted to be an oracle, a future teller-er." I spoke half-heartily, and I shook my head softly. I could no longer be this, now that Africa had this spot. I knew Africa would do well in this spot, but I still did not see her as the herd's oracle (I honestly did not see myself as that, either).

Enough with the bad. My muzzle tilted towards my chest as I lowered my head into a firm arch. I sprung into an extremely bouncy trot as I bounced towards him. I halted in front of where I thought he was, but I would not be surprised if he backed away from my space-invading maneuver. I reached my muzzle out a few inches to bump against his bone-decorated muzzle.

After a moment of retreating and backing a step up from what was a respectful greeting, I tossed my head and reared slightly. Hey, maybe I didn't look like a dragon ready to slay anything, but I still wanted to try to be a warrior for once, even if it was a short time. "Gaucho warrior? Aurelia play." I lunged at his left side (hoping to get on his left side), and nip at his sleek wing playfully.

Whether I had really gotten to nip him or not, I sprung forward and galloped forward. I was graceful on the ground. After about four strides, I opened my wings and held them out like I was an airplane. It felt as if I was flying, and for a moment... I closed my eyes and imagined I was in the sky. Would the big boy chase me, or would he be glad I've taken off and hope I never look back?

...Maybe he thought I'd run into a cactus, and just let me go.

"blah blah blah."

@[Gaucho]

Ascended Helovian

As she spoke of being a future tell-er-er, Gauch smiled and nodded. "Like Af-ree-ka. Gaucho meet Sun God. He bright." He concluded with a decisive nod, recalling his interactions with the burning God in the past. "Sun God is best God, you know. He shiny..and burn-y...and...shiny.." No, no. That wasn't what Onni had told him to do. What were the words again? How was he supposed to pree-ch? However before he got the chance to answer, the dappled child was bounding towards him. As she neared, his great black wings jutted from his body, making his towering dun form look even more looming. As she came to a halt, Gaucho's muscled body tensed - he was of course not afraid of the child - merely curious to see what it was she was doing. His own bulky skull lowered to hers, as her muzzle extended. As her much smaller features moved to meet his, he twitched his nose, hoping to tap one side of her muzzle with his protruding bone.

Gaucho warrior? Aurelia play. Grinning, the dun nodded. "Why not both?" He offered, as she reared, then bounded towards him once again. He wiggled his outstretched left wing, as if he was holding some cape, and trying to coax her closer. Pulling the wing up as her teeth lightly brushed against his side, Gaucho staggered to the right, as if her bite had flung him that way. Dramatically he tossed his head as if in pain, eyes closed. After a moment, he half-opened one eye, and noticed that she was no longer at his side. Dropping the pretense of being injured, Gaucho lithely spun on his haunches, and watched the dappled filly take flight. Cantering a few paces forward, wings already outspread, the warrior joined her in the air. His larger wings propelled him forward easily, and he aimed to position himself almost directly behind her. Pulling up slightly, as if rearing while moving forward, he fanned his wings as hard as he could - trying to increase the wind-speed beneath the filly's wings, to move her along faster. While he did not have command over the winds as Onni and Kri did, he did have rather large wings - so for the time being, maybe the effect would be the same.

Image Credits

baylee

Aurelia the BlazeQueen

I knew I could only fly short distances at this point, but the short spurts of flying were better than nothing. My voice did often tell people that I couldn't fly, and that I had never flown before, but my mind was always in the clouds, ready for flight.

I'd been in the air for only a moment before I glance to back to see how Gaucho has decided to reply to my playful manner. At first, he appears... dead, or like he fainted? I was not worried, because I could see his dark lids flipping open and revealing beautiful eyes. I could tell Gaucho was a beast of war, but he would be a good Sultan. I knew that was true, he had a certain way of being really sweet and even understanding.

Perhaps Gaucho was attractive to me, was that strange? I was totally sure, but I really thought he was cute. Unfortunately, he was the new Sultan, so I figured many fillies would consider themselves in-love with him, as if he were some superstar. My-dus was cute, but I did not find myself swooning over him, as I did Gaucho.

As I was flying, I felt a large gust of wind propel me forward. He was sailing through the air... towards me. Then behind me, then propelling me forwards. I allowed my wings to stop flapping as I glided on the faster air. I closed my eyes as the wind whipped around my stark locks. Once I reopened my eyes, I tossed my head up and whinnied loudly to the bay.

Banking left, I descended to the sand. "Gaucho good Sultan." I nodded and smiled.

Good Sultan.

"blah blah blah."

@[Gaucho]

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho, who's childhood years were full of rigorous routine and training, smiled as the filly coasted on his artificial breeze. The herd he had come from was constantly on the move - constantly claiming and fighting for land and power. There was no time for games or folly - only training. To now be part of, and indeed lead a herd where time could be taken for leisure and pleasure, was welcoming. If the inhabitants of his herd had time to play and laugh, he was doing his job: they were safe.

As the filly banked to the left, Gaucho did as well, taking care to land behind her, so that the disturbance of the sands from where his large hooves struck, would not strike her. However, given the abundance of magic that dwelt in the Throat, he would not have been surprised if this youngling had sand-magic of her own. As she mentioned his rank, he merely grunted in response. Good, he was learning, was a relative term. One that his herd-mates abused at their leisure. But no matter, the thought troubled him little. With a sigh, folding his dark wings to his sides, he looked up towards the sunlit sky. "Gaucho meet sun-god" He began, as his gaze drifted across the wide sky. "This his lands, you know."

His large crowned skull turned in her direction now, regarding her gently. The two were almost comically different as they stood in their herdland: Gaucho, a creature of obvious masculinity and strength, towering above a feminine youth. He wondered vaguely who instructed the herd of their heritage...was it Onni? Who had been their Oracle before Africa? Gaucho frowned, finding he could not recall. The mate of the late Azzuen had held the position but the interim...Had it been Avalon? The mare who vaguely resembled him, who he had brought home from the Threshold, so long ago? Perhaps, although he couldn't recall having seen her much since that day. His dark tail swished against his brindled hocks as he contemplated this. Could it be that the young and new, knew nothing of the history of the Throat?

Image Credits

baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen

"Gaucho meet sun-god" He started speaking of this God once more after we landed. There was a little bit of distance between the two of us. I walked towards him until we were at a comfortable distance. As I slowed to a halt, I felt the hot sand tickle my hooves. The sun warming my back, the way I like it to. One of my ears stayed upward and alert, the other rotated backwards, as if by nature. I had grown much since I had left my home. When I entered Helovia, I matured slightly, but I haven't had time to fully mature yet. I had certainly not learnt a lot about Helovia, nor Loorien. "This his lands, you know." I looked up at his startlingly beautiful eyes. My stark pupils so... empty compared to his. Many had told me I had the pretty eyes, but I knew I didn't. My eyes were strange. I did not know there were gods here, nor had I believed it.

"No, I did not know that." My steady gaze fixated on his face. Every once in a while, my view would change from a chocolate face to his dark legs, or even the snake in his antlers. The thought of gods here, were not far-fetched. "Does he only work in this part of Loorien?" My questions were painfully straight-the-point, but Gaucho may understand better this way. Of course, I was not like this just for the Sultan. I was just always like this in general. It was strange the way my personality was morphing. I was a really deep thinker, but my answers were short and only gave you a glimpse of my thoughts.

"How do you know he is a God and not a mortal playing pretend?" Playing pretend. It was unusual wording, that I know. I did not think Gaucho would understand if I said How do you know it is not a mere equine with a god's manifestation, but non-embellished magic that he tells you is very complicated and thus puts him in the ranking of a god? Could this horse have traveled from a different globe and had just traveled over with magic, claiming he was some strange long-lost-God? I would have to see (and speak) with said god before deliberating an answer.

"Gaucho, has there been any invasions here? Did the gods help in any invasion, or did they just watch?" I was the type of horse that usually had to see it to believe it. I had not seen it, so I was not believing it. This was nothing against the Sultan, but against gods. A war between the gods in my own homeland, tore the place apart, thus I fled. I had not been very 'okay' with the ideas of gods since. They were as greedy as many mortals combined, not the other way around. Were the ones that were thought to be here, different?

blah blah blah."

@[Gaucho] Haha, she'll eventually like the gods, she just hasn't met them yet.

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho regarded her question thoughtfully. His normally stoic and unemotional features melting into a look of perplexity. "Yes." He said simply, which was apparently not a good answer, according to Mara. The white snake hissed in his antlers, bopping him between the ears with her tail, and mentally reprimanding him. Almost guiltily, Gaucho's dark ears dropped backward, before his attention was once again placed on the golden child. "Sun God make this land with help. Moon Good, Earth God, and.....short, zappy God" He said with a shrug, not knowing how to characterize the God of the spark - although that was probably a more apt description than he was aware of. "Last season, a hole appeared in the sky. Gods have to leave to fix it - everything grow dark without sun. No light. No magic. If he were playing dress-up, he no be able to do that." He concluded finally.

Her next question, seemed to invoke a sense of pride in Gaucho, as he nodded. Wars did not frighten or sadden the warrior. They were the trials and tribulations of living together - wars and invasions were inevitable. He left it to the philosopher's and shaman's to decide what was right and wrong - all the beast was worried about was protecting his family. "Many." He offered, to which again, Mara bopped him between the ears. Sssshe wantssss mooreee" She hissed in his mind. With a grunt, Gaucho sighed. "Long ago, yewwneekorns live in Edge. Sun God attack them, and then later ... Kee-an?" He paused, he had never learned how to say Qian properly. "Then kee-an Invade. Kick yeweneekorns out. Later, the Gray -" He made a motion to indicate that it was the same herd that they had spoken about at the recent herd-meeting. "Gray invade Foot-hills, with Throat help. I go, and My-das go, and Kri go, and Aryel go" He spat the last name bitterly, still annoyed with the blue mare, even though it had likely been more than a year, since he had seen her last. "We win. Then -- " Now he did pause, biting his lip as if to keep anger from bubbling over. "Then they invade us. My-das say that Foothill make contract with the Basin. So when Basin attack, Foothills have to attack too. They attack Throat and Edge." His stormy gaze looked even more agitated, as a snarl worked its way onto his features, recalling the event in his mind. He saw Maww-jah escaping himself and My-das into the sea, and then returning to see his kin fighting the yewwneekorns without him. Most of all, he remembered seeing onnnmnneee below. That image alone made him wince. Quickly though, the look dissolved, and Gaucho was left with an un-bothered grin upon his rugged features. "But we win that too."

His dark tail flicked slightly, as he took a breath, and smiled up at Mara, as she mentally praised him for his re-telling of recent events. "I think....only Sun God interfere. He burn down Edge and Foot-hills, and then get banished." The dun shrugged - old news. "Gaucho don't know about other God's but...Gaucho can show you Sun? He talk to Gaucho." He said, rather proudly.

Image Credits

baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen

"Yes."

I would've waited for more, but I wasn't too sure I was going to get anything else. A simple yes had satisfied my question. That yes meant the the Helovian Sun God only worked in Helovia. I suspected that. It was a challenge traveling large distances, but you would think he would just circle all of Loorien and be done with it.

I watched as the pale snake wrapped in the boy's antlers slapped his head... with her own head? Were all snakes like this? It was actually quite fascinating. The way she twisted head head and gazed at me with reptilian eyes. To me, it seemed like she wanted to devour me, but I did not think she actually would. I would taste like a malnourished tiny bird and not any source of good food.

Surprisingly, Gaucho spoke more... A lot more. He talked about the gods, then he spoke about they hole they disappeared into, and ending with invasions. I was intrigued by it all, and wanting to know more. I did have one comment that was meant to make Gaucho think. I was not sure if he would or wouldn't. "How do you know they didn't make the 'hole' they had to disappear into?" I cocked my head to the head slightly. I did not expect an answer this second, or ever really. I thought of it as rhetorical, but Gaucho might find the urge to answer.

It was peculiar to me how enthusiastic the boy was about fighting. I was jealous of his passion. He had something to love to do, but what I be passionate about? I guess since I was young, I did not have to know what I would want to be when I grew up. Was it so bad to not know? I was not really the type of horse to blend in well. I often stuck out of the crowd like a sore thumb.

Gaucho spoke about many, many, many invasions. The Dragon's Throat herd was victorious in every single one of them. "Gaucho know much. Gaucho help win." I added at the end of his speech-thing. It was true, he should at least acknowledge the facts. I could easily see thick muscles draped over his skeleton. The feral boy, it was his secret nickname.

"Gaucho don't know about other God's but...Gaucho can show you Sun? He talk to Gaucho." Gaucho had 'connections' with the Sun God? I knew none of the gods, but it would be nice to meet one. I was already picturing him in my mind as a cremello with horns made of actual fire, and wings that made the hottest fire with movement. Could he paint the sky with flames?

"You would show me him?" I paused for a moment and waited for an answer from the dark titan before continuing. "I would love to meet him." She concluded with her feminine voice.

"blah blah blah."

@[Gaucho]

Ascended Helovian

Gaucho's dark tail twitched at her follow up question, as did his dark ears. "Maybe they make it." He answered with a shrug of his muscled shoulders. "But they still need to fix it. So they go." If there was more to the implication of her question - perhaps something about the nature of the Gods' omnipotence or benevolence, it escaped the primitive creature. Mysterious hole, or merely their fuck-up, it was still up to them, as God's of this land, to deal with it.

Gaucho smiled with satisfaction at her admonishment of his aid in the battles. "Gaucho not here for all of them - but Gaucho here now." His voice held a certain pride and protectiveness. He would give his body and his soul to defend even the smallest, weakest member of the herd. Even those such as Levi, and Rasta who viewed him so poorly. He would die for even them.

The look of protectiveness fell away from his features as Aurelia mentioned wanting to meet the God. Enthusiastically Gaucho nodded - he both wanted to show the young girl the glory of the God of their lands, as well as to prove to the deity that he was indeed working on the task given to him. If the God wanted his glory to be known, Gaucho would happily comply. "How far can Our-el-ee-ah fly?" He asked, awkwardly pronouncing each part of her name, in an effort to say it properly. "Fly to veins? Or walk?" Then, realizing that he should probably qualify that statement he added: "That where Gaucho show you Sun God"

[Sorry for the delay!]

Image Credits

baylee

Gaucho replied to my comments, but I would investigate this thing that they had to fix at a later time. I didn't like the idea of gods ruling over us. Why can't everyone be equal? Why can I not be looked up to as a god, not a little girl with a mind too mature for anything? How can I become a beacon to all those in the dark?

I had to light myself up.

"How far can Our-el-ee-ah fly? Fly to veins? Or walk? That where Gaucho show you Sun God."

I liked how Gaucho spoke my name. This was the first time he had actually said it aloud. Our-el-ee-ah. He broke it down into parts and pronounced each part accurately. I loved his barbaric voice and I wanted him to keep talking. What had he said earlier during the meeting? It was fancy words, but what did they mean? I remember sort of what he said. Ki ginga hana kastabdnd hat, if may see keesh she rake vihu as a vasoon. Was that it? I wasn't sure, but this other language intrigued me, and I wanted to know more. I was bilingual, but my language was not commonly known.

"Evhak fornig saltimu. I want to see the Sun God." Light me up, Sun God. I arched my neck solidly. The muscles in my neck contracted as I turned from an awkward girl to a young, strong, lady. The two white wings that hung loosely at my sides glided open in a swift motion. "Let's fly," I paused for a moment before flirting with the Sultan. How would he react? "but only if you can keep up." I tossed my head and turned so my left flank faced him. My stark wing-tip delicatly slithered towards his chest. I wanted to make contact with him. I wanted to flirt-- wait, this was flirting right?

Like a spring, my wings closed slightly before opening straight up. My wings swung downwards as my hooves left the ground. I nickered at Gaucho, a friendly nicker, before ascending into the air and circling above where he had been. I waited for my friend to join me in the sky. The sun started setting, and I could see magical oranges and blues covering the sky. I knew, today, me and Gaucho might actually fly into the sunset.

Of course we would be flying to see a god, but still... I'd like to believe it meant something for the time being. (Which of course I knew it really didn't, but I just wanted to enjoy myself for once.) as I waited for him to soar to me, I whispered to myself-- "Set me on fire..." I did not know if the noble steed heard me.

OOC - Woah,Aureliahormonesss. Anyways I'm going on absent, but it will only be for a few days, so we can wait some on the veins thread or you can post it now, whatever!<33