Unregistered
:: :: ::
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace saw the familiar sights of the Threshold around him. As was usual with him, he was in a good mood. He sang softly to himself as he trotted through the familiar sight of this forest. All around him were various scents lingering in the air, some fresh, some stale. He didn’t quite understand why this was the place newcomers arrived in, but it was perhaps how the gods arranged it. It was a place where other could find a home, and for some maybe even a purpose. That was what the Threshold had been for him, a place to give purpose. Life before had been endless wandering and solitude, not that he minded either. Inside Solace would always be a permanent wanderlust, a need to see new places and things. Staying in one place for long was difficult for him, but that was why he took to recruiting. It provided a short journey and benefited his dear home. The home Solace had been working so hard to rebuild. That was what also brought him here, he needed to rebuild the crumbling empire that was his home. Threats loomed out in the world, threats that would destroy the beauty that was the Foothills.

Solace heard the call of an individual, his ears perked up and he turned his head in the direction. It appeared for once, the strange was calling out to him. Quickly he moved toward the voice, and saw before him a mare. Interesting how often he found himself wandering upon and recruiting mares, not that was an issue, simply a thought or observation.

Solace approached the mare from the front, making no effort to hide himself as he approached. He dipped his head in greeting to the mare, that was his hello, and he found no reason to drawl out a long speech. “I’m Solace, I hail from the Windtossed Foothills. Welcome to Helovia.” His tone was cordial, and he gave the mare a small smile, in hopes of encouraging her should she be nervous or frightened.

Image Credits

Aviatrix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace listened to the mare as she spoke, and he just nodded when she spoke about her recent arrival. This was of no surprise to him of course, this was after all, the Threshold for a reason. “There are many places you can go beyond the Threshold,” He said. Which was true, there were more paths than just his own home, but part of him hoped that he could bring this mare back with him. He flicked his green tail, swatting away the various insects crawl about on his rump. There was no particular reason to waste and dawdle with mere conversation, this mare seemed interested in finding a place go.
Before he could open his mouth to throw out his invitation, she asked him a question. Did he live here? A soft chuckle escaped from his lips and he shook his head. “No, I live in the Windtossed Foothills, this is the Threshold, nobody really lives here, residents of Helovia just come here and invite newcomers. Which is why I came here, I am offering you a home within my home of the Foothills, which is led by Apollo the Merciful and Phaedra the opulent. Both excellent and worthy leaders.”
Solace watched the mare as his baritone voice fell silent. He wasn’t entirely sure what to think of her quite yet. Would she fit into his home? Did such a place even interest her? He wasn’t entirely sure, all that was known was that she seemed to be a relatively harmless creature, and maybe she had assets that could benefit the crumbling empire that was his home.
[I would just like to let you know that Aviatrix wouldn’t be in the Foothills, she is in the Threshold of Helovia, which is where the new characters enter. The Foothills is a territory, which if she decides to join the herd, Solace will take her to.]