[PRIVATE] birds and bears, oh my!

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
 LAKOTA</style>
 my heart is a hollow place for the devil to dance again</style>

They run.

It is early morn, the earth is dewy with newness, and the light is shining over the hills in welcome. The pair of them are training their stamina, and though Aodaun is far beyond his bonded in that area due to his species, he refuses to leave her side unless ordered away on a mission. After the sprint to Thistle Meadow, Lakota had immediately started a new regiment that would keep her fit. Her Morgan breed gifted her a large abundance of stamina, as well as her Walker heritage, but speed was only gifted on one side of her lineage. Nothing was going to keep her down, even if it meant training during the hours she normally slept. Lakota often took the night patrols, mostly because she though it was where she belonged, encompassed by the night and shadows where nobody could judge her. She cared little for their thoughts, but everyone had their weaknesses, and it was clear to her that she had foolishly believed her herd actually knew or cared for her.

So when she came upon the bright forms of two of her kin, she was pleasantly out of breath and shining healthily from her run. Slowing, she smoothed her face visibly into an impassive mask, and flicked her tail, all sass and indifference. "Phaedra, Locket," she greeted smoothly, fully intending to walk right past them. Just as she was breezing past, Aodaun gave a low growl, and she flipped her mane and stared him down. In her head he quarreled with her, his concern for her lack of true friends demanding he tell her to stay and attempt conversation. Lakota growled beneath her breath, but only turned when Aodaun physically pushed himself into her forelegs to turn her. Head high she gazed at them, not wanting the betrayal in her eyes to be shown to Phaedra. Did the sun-gold brat even remember her? Or had all that disappeared with the fame and glory that had inflated her already massive ego?

Huffing softly her eyes fell upon Locket. "Long time no see, Locket. The borders have been empty without your presence." Pointedly focusing on him instead of the sickening way Phaedra was looking at him- something she would never not find disgusting, merely because of her own morals, and thoughts she did not want to reveal- she cocked a hip and rolled her eyes when Aodaun growled unhappily over her attitude. She said she would stay and converse, she had never promised she would be nice.

There was too much hurt inside of her concerning these two, particularly Phaedra, for her to comfortably remain there for long.

:::
So sorry for the wait guys!!
@[Phaedra]
@[Locket]

Messages In This Thread
birds and bears, oh my! - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Phaedra - 11-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Locket - 11-19-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Lakota - 12-20-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Phaedra - 12-20-2013, 11:27 AM