the Rift

[DROP] Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
::[Companion | Copperhead Snake] She'll look like this. EDIT :: wishlist link http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=10272]

Good evenin' world.

My evening is not going too good today. Perhaps the scabs and some blood still running down my side were not enough for me, but that I also needed a trip to the ocean Africa had taken me. I came from the most Northern part of Helovia, and the red blood staining my entire left flank, inner wing, and underbelly was obvious. This is why my wings were closed, to mask some of the crimson blood.

The way my butchered side looked, was no comparison to how I felt on the inside. The attacker that left these foul wounds on me had called me a sinners whore. What that was, I was not sure. Who my sinner was... well, I did not know that either. I did know what a Temptress was, but I did not know why I was called that, almost as if it was my name. I could not explain to him why I had been called that, because he had attacked with the speed of a cheetah.

At the end of our tussle, I flew away.

Yes, you heard me... flew. After he had attacked me, I remembered how I had flown slightly with Gaucho (yes, the one I like, but was too scared to find out if he felt the same). At that moment, play fighting in Throat with the new Sultan, had turned into a life lesson while being attacked. I guess I was always, constantly, learning new things. Every tranter step (canter x trot hybrid) I took led up to me walking onto the sandy shores of the Endless Blue. The pain laced across my bloody body as I slid to a stop. Then, I saw something scary, but intriguing. The waters were singing. They played harmonies. I would learn more today, I was sure of it.

I saw a cluster of horses, most of them looking up, at a rather large cliff. Once I too looked up, I saw a large pegasus directing the ocean and plants around. Upon closer inspection, I saw two ram horns jutting out of his face. He conducted the flora around him to sing to him? It was like he had gotten gotten the magic the gods from my old home had. Were there gods here too, or was this just a powerful being from my old home?

I looked at the small group of horses. The group was made of the horses. There was a tiger-looking equine, a grey one with a green mane and tail, and... Africa? I silently trotted up to the mare. I stood behind her, and saw it was her (her being Africa). The one winged mare's coloring was very unique. Did I want to show her my butchered side? I had told her everything else that had happened to me with no restraint, so I would show her my bloodied side. I took a quick 360, and saw the boy I had met in the pond-place. I saw a resemblance between the one dancing, and the boy.

I thought no more of the boy, instead, I walked up to Africa's right side. I lifted my left wind up, exposing the horrendous cuts and forming bruises (though the bruises were not seen under the dried blood and my fur). "Africa... I'm wounded." I whispered so softly to her, I did not think anyone would hear me, but I could easily be wrong.

How would she react?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Tingal - 11-17-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Solace - 11-17-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Africa - 11-17-2013, 05:14 AM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Hototo - 11-17-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Aurelia - 11-17-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Kahlua - 11-17-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Sacre - 11-17-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Eris_ - 11-17-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Torleik - 11-17-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Cera - 11-17-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Quest Drop #10 Earth | Water - by Kelec - 11-19-2013, 04:14 PM