the Rift

» punching in a dream II [open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Bicolored tail swished patiently, golden eyes peering at the water where the God had last appeared. I do not expect him to come, I expect him to become angry at me for my absence - but then I remember he is The God of the Earth. He does not get angry. And for that, I am thankful.

Slowly, as if a whirlpool, the water started to spin. A smile grew on the Storyteller's face, cranium raising and wings fluttering excitedly which caused stardust to slowly fall around her. I watch his body appear and form from the very components of the water and I marveled at him, awe struck even though I had seen it before. Once the water calmed, Father Earth remained in the deep pool, up to his neck. I smile at him kindly, golden eyes twinkling in the bright sun, "Father Earth." I say happily, a low sigh slipping past my lips. 'It seems we have both been absent, Storyteller.' The corners of my mouth turn down slightly and my head lowers, "I am dearly sorry, I will make sure to return to a regular schedule." I say. "I went through a.. rough time and it's still hard for me. But that is no excuse."I say quietly, gazing into his warm eyes. 'I am glad that you have come, Irrydae. I have a message for you to deliver. A message? I smile, in hopes that it would be a good message. "I will happily relay your message, to the herd I assume?" I murmur softly and wait patiently.

@[Tamme]

IRRYDAE
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
» punching in a dream II [open] - by Irrydae - 11-17-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: » punching in a dream II [open] - by Irrydae - 11-17-2013, 07:30 PM