the Rift

» punching in a dream II [open]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God smiles warmly, and nods towards the star-kissed mare. He can read the pain etched onto her heart all too clearly, and he is saddened by it. The love that mortals feel, while likely the strongest emotion that they are likely to experience, all too often leaves irreparable wounds upon their being. Still, he believed the mare when she said she would put forth more effort.

"Yes, if you would. There are a few amongst the Foothills who crave the ability to mould the earth around them, for the benefit of the herd. While I am undecided about one, I have made a decision about the other. Solace - the warrior who frequents the threshold? He came to me the other day, by the sea. His heart strikes me as one that could become a warrior just as easily as a Mason and yet...Yet I think this is where his preferences lay. I have given him the ability to craft and shape stone, but neither Apollo nor Phaedra know of this yet. Call them together, Storyteller, and let them know what I have decided. The next time you come to the pool, bring Solace with you so I can evaluate how both of you are doing."

Messages In This Thread
» punching in a dream II [open] - by Irrydae - 11-17-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: » punching in a dream II [open] - by Irrydae - 11-17-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: » punching in a dream II [open] - by God of the Earth - 11-23-2013, 04:04 PM