the Rift

[OPEN] !! Canvas

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
The heat seems to disappear, and it is that which causes the claybank mare to realize she was no longer alone. She lifted her head and her eyes shot open as she peered around, prancing a bit to the side as she watched the fog settle in. But it was the fog that caused her to relax. It was just like the Edge, and the cool wind reminded her of the calming fingers that had brushed her hair and given her a small sense of purpose that had taken here to where she was now.

It is then, that a form appears. It is one of beauty and grace that could not be gifted to anyone except the Moon Goddess herself. The light she had formed in was now waning, leaving them with just the fog and the cool air. She said hello, a smile gracing her lips as her form was accented with the shadows of the night she controlled so well. Res shifted her weight, trying to stand up a little taller, bowing her head in welcoming as she attempted to keep her frame from trembling in shock.

A tilt of the head after the Goddess had questioned who she was and why she had come. A gentle flick of Res's ear as she felt her limbs start to tremble, hair moving in waves with it. "Madam... I hadn't expected..." she paused, attempting to gather her nerves and place them aside. "Resplendence, my name is Resplendence madam..." Another pause, with a swallow as the claybank mare finally lifted her head, meeting the mare's gaze for only a few seconds at a time, though still meeting it to show some respect. "I came to see if there was a way to help my family, your family, more in the realm of healing. It's all I'm good at..." she said, her voice wavering just a little from shock that the Goddess had actually appeared before her, but otherwise managing to keep most of her composure. The weight of the bracelet and the pendent kept her steadied. And so, she managed a tiny breath in to stop all of her muscles from trembling, allowing the fog to relax her and rid her of the worries that had appeared with the Goddess's sudden arrival.

Maybe she'd finally be able to help.

395 words

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Canvas - by Resplendence - 11-17-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by God of the Moon - 11-17-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by Resplendence - 11-18-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: !! Canvas - by God of the Moon - 12-19-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by Resplendence - 12-19-2013, 09:43 PM