the Rift

[OPEN] In the golden afternoon [Cypress]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

With every step, Alysanne could feel her restlessness leave – lingering somewhere in the back of her mind, certainly, but for now it would not bother her. She rarely reached such peace on her own anymore – usually finding it in the company of others as they distracted her. Sooner or later she was going to have to face the cause of the restless feeling in her heart, the one that kept her up a little later every night as she took comfort in Mikey’s presence beside her.

She’d have to leave Helovia soon.

But how could she think about that on a day like this? With the sun lighting upon her white and black form she felt peace again. Her dance lasted for a while before she heard someone call out – and she turned to see a young filly standing there. About the same age as Aurelia, a pretty little golden girl with wings she had met not long ago. Just a little older than Arty would be.

It felt like a coin toss, whether thinking of her son would give her strength or cause her to crumble, but this time it was the former – and she joyfully called out a response before moving. “Hello there!” Folding her wings – they had become unfurled as she raced and danced across the field – she approached the filly with a bright smile. “I thought I was alone up here on top of the world but I guess I’m wrong.” From the cheerful laugh that accompanied those words, not to mention the smile, it was clear that she could not be happier to be proven wrong. She wanted to invite the filly to join her in a dance but she was content to catch her breath for the moment. The location of this field made it much less taxing to be active – the heat of the summer was intense in the lands she had seen further to the south. But here, above the clouds and near the northern seas the heat was lessened.

Coming to a stop facing the spotted girl, she moved easily into a conversation – not at all sad about the interruption but certainly rather curious about her new companion. “I’m Aly – what’s your name?”

@[Cypress]
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
In the golden afternoon [Cypress] - by Alysanne - 11-17-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: In the golden afternoon [Cypress] - by Alysanne - 11-24-2013, 11:26 PM